Biggest Single Day in FE

The truth is that there's no way I could keep this rate up for years on end, but I feel that I could do the same gross revenue at four days a weeks next year. I'm just happy that I won the Trinity trip (at top tier) in my first year and I'm sure that the wife is happy too.:)

I started in the business with a few goals in mind and working M-F for 2016 was non-negotiable. I've spent a lot of money learning but I feel that I have fast tracked years by doing what I have done. Here's to learning and improving in 2017.

The truth is that there's no way I could keep this rate up for years on end, but I feel that I could do the same gross revenue at four days a weeks next year. I'm just happy that I won the Trinity trip (at top tier) in my first year and I'm sure that the wife is happy too.:)

I started in the business with a few goals in mind and working M-F for 2016 was non-negotiable. I've spent a lot of money learning but I feel that I have fast tracked years by doing what I have done. Here's to learning and improving in 2017.

Great attitude to have. I guess you stepped back from the springbok a bit? I can't imagine running two businesses like that.

I've stepped back from immediate day to day operations, but I still have plenty to deal with including semi-monthly payroll for 70 plus employees. There's something very cool about having only myself to count on to succeed in FE. The Springbok locations will always be my babies and I intend to add a few more large cities in the near future.

I've stepped back from immediate day to day operations, but I still have plenty to deal with including semi-monthly payroll for 70 plus employees. There's something very cool about having only myself to count on to succeed in FE. The Springbok locations will always be my babies and I intend to add a few more large cities in the near future.

Yea I imagine! You should definitely put them in other cities.

Back