Biggest Single Day in FE

In the time you track all of that though, I could work 10 extra leads.

Nah - it takes a second - after I get into my car from a dk or a sit or a no show I just make a pen mark in my book that I have crafted a "chart" into . I'll snap a pic - it's very simple

Nah - it takes a second - after I get into my car from a dk or a sit or a no show I just make a pen mark in my book that I have crafted a "chart" into . I'll snap a pic - it's very simple

No need in a picture. I wouldn't even look at mine if someone rode with me every single day and completed it for me.

Those things are what destroys agents.

"I wasted gas driving 300 miles, got no showed 7 times! That's 7 X $30 per lead! I need to look at a more efficient way!"

I look at it as this.....I spent $390 Wednesday night on 15 leads. I've produced $3400 so far and got appointments today. I don't care how many I don't sale, I care about making a return on investment! THAT'S IT! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

No need in a picture. I wouldn't even look at mine if someone rode with me every single day and completed it for me.

"I wasted gas driving 300 miles, got no showed 7 times! That's 7 X $30 per lead! I need to look at a more efficient way!"

I look at it as this.....I spent $390 Wednesday night on 15 leads. I've produced $3400 so far and got appointments today. I don't care how many I don't sale, I care about making a return on investment! THAT'S IT! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!
If I was paying someone's salary or providing their leads, I'd need to track this stuff. An agent on the street doesn't need a detailed financial analysis to know if the numbers are working for him or not. But with that said, I think it's valuable to track one's closing percentage and work on ways to improve it. Like free throws.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No need in a picture. I wouldn't even look at mine if someone rode with me every single day and completed it for me. Those things are what destroys agents. "I wasted gas driving 300 miles, got no showed 7 times! That's 7 X $30 per lead! I need to look at a more efficient way!" I look at it as this.....I spent $390 Wednesday night on 15 leads. I've produced $3400 so far and got appointments today. I don't care how many I don't sale, I care about making a return on investment! THAT'S IT! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Here's what I think -

If I look at my numbers and average them I can figure out - for example these are not real
Numbers -

if I knock on 20 doors - I'll have 12 sits and 6 sales - on average . What that tells me is if I want to write 12 apps in a week I need to knock 40 doors .

That's just a simple way of explaining it .

But - it may not be something I continue because just like you - I know after I spend x on a batch of leads and my ROI is over 500% then I'm happy .

But I like it , none the less

----------

Although the numbers I provided are probably right where I'm at - that's why I used them I haven't done the math .

----------

With this theory it helps take the emotion out of the business - after I get 4 people who tell me to pound salt I can take a look and see - on I've only knocked 10 doors - that means if I knock at least 10 more doors this week I'll continue to produce the 6 apps I'm Looking for .

When I use numbers there is no way to loose .

If I get 6 apps and I look and see I only knocked 10 doors I won't be disappointed if I knock 10 more and don't write one . I've already got my average .

Now .... Here's where it gets fun ....

If all the sudden I start writing 3 apps per week on 20 knocks - I know it's not my activity and it must be something else . This is where I can look at the data and see - ok , the weeks I wrote 3 apps but still knocked 20 doors , I only have 7 appointments - this tell me I need more appointments .....

I agree - longterm it probably won't be needed for a seasoned agent - but I believe it helps with training a new agent - taking emotion out of the business and then being able to show new agents expectations and figure out why they don't hit their quota ....

With numbers we can pinpoint - is activity the issue ? Am I not getting enough sits ? Then we can notice , too, if both of these are fine - it has to be the presentation .

So I believe numbers can be used to accurately analyze and provolone solve quicker than guessing .

Again - I believe it takes the emotion out of the business -

----------

Provolone solve ! Mmmmm - I meant problem hah

Here's what I think -

If I look at my numbers and average them I can figure out - for example these are not real
Numbers -

if I knock on 20 doors - I'll have 12 sits and 6 sales - on average . What that tells me is if I want to write 12 apps in a week I need to knock 40 doors .

That's just a simple way of explaining it .

But - it may not be something I continue because just like you - I know after I spend x on a batch of leads and my ROI is over 500% then I'm happy .

But I like it , none the less

----------

Although the numbers I provided are probably right where I'm at - that's why I used them I haven't done the math .

----------

With this theory it helps take the emotion out of the business - after I get 4 people who tell me to pound salt I can take a look and see - on I've only knocked 10 doors - that means if I knock at least 10 more doors this week I'll continue to produce the 6 apps I'm Looking for .

When I use numbers there is no way to loose .

If I get 6 apps and I look and see I only knocked 10 doors I won't be disappointed if I knock 10 more and don't write one . I've already got my average .

Now .... Here's where it gets fun ....

If all the sudden I start writing 3 apps per week on 20 knocks - I know it's not my activity and it must be something else . This is where I can look at the data and see - ok , the weeks I wrote 3 apps but still knocked 20 doors , I only have 7 appointments - this tell me I need more appointments .....

I agree - longterm it probably won't be needed for a seasoned agent - but I believe it helps with training a new agent - taking emotion out of the business and then being able to show new agents expectations and figure out why they don't hit their quota ....

With numbers we can pinpoint - is activity the issue ? Am I not getting enough sits ? Then we can notice , too, if both of these are fine - it has to be the presentation .

So I believe numbers can be used to accurately analyze and provolone solve quicker than guessing .

Again - I believe it takes the emotion out of the business -

----------

Provolone solve ! Mmmmm - I meant problem hah

Exactly. I see both sides though, for a new agents the numbers can be discouraging during many short term cycles, like bennie said, not to mention time consuming for the over analyticals. On the other hand, you can control certain numbers and know what needs to be done for the numbers to pan out long term and to curb the ups and downs and like you said, the emotion.

As a rule of thumb, for a new person or someone hoping to get back in to FE, what should one expect for, say, 20 leads per week from TM? And from DM? As in how many sits and how many sales for the first four weeks?

----------

My biggest single day every year is June 21

You're being "light" headed with the longest day. Mine is the first Sunday in November, when the fall back to Standard Time makes it 25 hours. :1cool:

As a rule of thumb, for a new person or someone hoping to get back in to FE, what should one expect for, say, 20 leads per week from TM? And from DM? As in how many sits and how many sales for the first four weeks?

Tele leads is a gamble. Could be a lot or could be negative.

20 DM should easily get you 2k to 2500 average. 8 to 10k for the month.

Back