Blue Cross Says '80-85' Percent Of Obamacare Enrollees Are Paying

Maybe they are counting nipples instead of belly buttons???

What's perplexing is that there's no big outcry of Anger or Happiness over Obamacare thus far. Sure, we learn of a new isolated horror, or good news story every few days, but widespread emotional extremes seem to be absent.

It seems that the law's proponents way over-promised, and the law's opponents cried "wolf!" far too loudly and frequently.

America will speak in November and determine if ObamaCare stays the course, or needs to be totally revamped.

Allen, I think the American people are VERY upset about this Obamacrap. I had 11 people in my office asking me "what can we do about this? its an outrage"
All I can advise them to do is call their congressman.

Allen, I think the American people are VERY upset about this Obamacrap. I had 11 people in my office asking me "what can we do about this? its an outrage"
All I can advise them to do is call their congressman.

Are they the same 11 people who came in asking how to get their insurance card?

If you torture the statistics long enough, you can get them to say anything you want them to. I think all the analysts are wrong because there were so many platforms for enrolling.. hc.gov, state exchanges, direct with insurers, e-healthinsurance.com, direct to Medicaid.

As far as we know, no central entity has compiled all the enrollees and found out 1.) How many have paid, and continue to pay. 2.) What are the ages 3.) How many did not have health insurance before 1/1/2014.

For example, the LA Times cites one study that proclaims 4.3 million of the 7.1 million who put a plan in their Exchange shopping cart did not have health insurance before 2014. They're crazy for even reporting garbage like that.
ac
I am going to respectfully disagree with you on this. The administration has provided what appears to be an inflated number without any analytical data to support their claim; here I provide a report with an extreme amount of analysis of the entire health insurance industry backed by research. This is an independent company that is largely funded by tax dollars with no dog in the hunt whereas the Obama administration and all of the cronies have careers and legacies on the line.

----------

What's perplexing is that there's no big outcry of Anger or Happiness over Obamacare thus far. Sure, we learn of a new isolated horror, or good news story every few days, but widespread emotional extremes seem to be absent.

It seems that the law's proponents way over-promised, and the law's opponents cried "wolf!" far too loudly and frequently.

America will speak in November and determine if ObamaCare stays the course, or needs to be totally revamped.
You obviously haven't read any polls on the topic, have you?

You obviously haven't read any polls on the topic, have you?

Of course I have read/seen polls, TimSip..both for and against Obamacare. Polls are initiated by organizations reaching out to the public for their opinion(s).

My point is that negative and positive passions have not been stirred to the point of people initiating actions to display how they feel. We saw those opposing strong emotions outside of the Supreme Court building in 2012, but little organized public opposition or support since then.

Granted, most of the ACA clients I acquired were people who did not have health insurance, or were entitled to a subsidy. So I didn't get the extremely negative responses. But that will change if/when the pre-2014 health plans expire. Those who are left on those plans earn near/over 400% of FPL and (wisely) decided to "keep their plan". Knowing that they will eventually be forced into an ACA-compliant makes these clients very angry just thinking about it.

Perhaps as more of the Affordable Care Act is converted to rules and implemented, things will change. But for right now, people are just quietly accepting the subsidy gift, or boiling on the inside if they were forced to buy an ObamaCare policy. We'll see in November which side wins out.
ac

Are they the same 11 people who came in asking how to get their insurance card?

You have all fooled yourselves :laugh:by selling out to the devil Obama and will be squealing when you have more chargebacks then you can payback in a timely manner. Have fun with it.

I for one am watching the complaining begin, the horror stories, can't find doctors etc. Its already begun.

(getting my popcorn ready):laugh:

You have all fooled yourselves :laugh:by selling out to the devil Obama and will be squealing when you have more chargebacks then you can payback in a timely manner. Have fun with it.

I for one am watching the complaining begin, the horror stories, can't find doctors etc. Its already begun.

(getting my popcorn ready):laugh:

Sorry. No chargebacks here. I always take as earned

Back