Book Buying General Questions

Wow dude, you are super touchy and sensitive. Hopefully you aren't like this when dealing with clients.

No, you see, I don't appreciate people insinuating things about me when they don't even know me. It insults my intelligence. That doesn't fly in my book. Now, if you're going to be the same way, get off my thread. I ask some questions and now I'm not cut out for this line of work and I'm touchy and sensitive. If you aren't going to help, go crawl in a ditch.

No, you see, I don't appreciate people insinuating things about me when they don't even know me. It insults my intelligence. That doesn't fly in my book. Now, if you're going to be the same way, get off my thread. I ask some questions and now I'm not cut out for this line of work and I'm touchy and sensitive. If you aren't going to help, go crawl in a ditch.

So far you have gotten upset and fussy with each person that has responded.

I was being helpful. You've already taken an adversarial position with each person on this thread that's tried to help you. Don't act like this with your clients or the book you buy will become immediately worthless.

I was being helpful. You've already taken an adversarial position with each person on this thread that's tried to help you. Don't act like this with your clients or the book you buy will become immediately worthless.

Clearly you didn't read the whole thread. Your statement is invalid.

Calling me sensitive is not helpful, it's disrespectful. And, although none of my clients have, if they do feel the need to insult me, then they will no longer be a client. Disrespect is not tolerated in my world.

Thank you for your wasted time. Good day.

Clearly you didn't read the whole thread. Your statement is invalid.

Calling me sensitive is not helpful, it's disrespectful.

Calling you sensitive should have been helpful, that was as statement of fact, not disrespect.

I also called you fussy and touchy. Now that could be interpreted as disrespectful, but clearly you didn't read (or understand) the whole thread.

Don't worry about wasting my time. I've grown my business to the point I only work part time, so I have plenty of it. I waste time every day. It only became a waste when you proved yourself unable to utilize criticism that could be useful to you.

Calling you sensitive should have been helpful, that was as statement of fact, not disrespect.

I also called you fussy and touchy. Now that could be interpreted as disrespectful, but clearly you didn't read (or understand) the whole thread.

Don't worry about wasting my time. I've grown my business to the point I only work part time, so I have plenty of it. I waste time every day. It only became a waste when you proved yourself unable to utilize criticism that could be useful to you.

Well, considering it's my thread, I have read the whole thing. You, on the other hand, missed that someone was actually helpful and that I answered them with gratitude and not a bit of disrespect.

How, pray tell, is calling me sensitive, helpful? Perception is reality. Sensitive and fussy are BOTH percieved as a wimp, a snowflake. Neither of which I am. Therefore, I percieved it as disrespect. Again, perception is reality.

You misspelled perceived twice.

You are definitely coming off as a snowflake.

Actually, you misspelled it, but only once. Per·ceive. You lost even more credibility with that one. Missed that I appreciated someone who actually helped and now... That must sting a little.

Hey you tiny left-handed freak..didn't hear him? He told you to get off of his thread!!! :mad:

Back