Book Buying General Questions

So, let me get this straight.

You start a post off by saying "I have no idea how this works"

Then you list some questions which ask "how much income does a book bring in" & "how do I get contracted with new carriers connected to the book"

Then, when responders suggest you slow down because it appears you may not be experienced in the profession, you kind of flip out like someone picked you last in 1st grade dodgeball.

Did you ever consider that the way you phrased your post gave the wrong impression & the responders were not being mean, but trying to say slow down & walk before you run?

Being sensitive can be a great trait & even a super power if harnessed correctly. I wish you well.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight.

You start a post off by saying "I have no idea how this works"

Then you list some questions which ask "how much income does a book bring in" & "how do I get contacted with new carriers connected to the book"

Then, when responders suggest you slow down because it appears you may not be experienced in the profession, you kind of flip out like someone picked you last in 1st grade dodgeball.

Did you ever consider that the way you phrased your post gave the wrong impression & the responders were not being mean, but trying to say slow down & walk before you run?

Being sensitive can be a great trait & even a super power if harnessed correctly. I wish you well.

sparks-flying-as-hammer-hits-nail-on-the-head-picture-id128431568

Back