Booking FE Appointments. Some Advice Would Greatly Be Appreciated.

How about if you didn't make the appointment because they said something like "oh this is life insurance? I already have life insurance" or moreso "I'm not interested anymore"? When they flat out reject you, do you wait a few days just go in person either way?

If I have time, I DK anybody my appt setter didn't set. She has in the notes why they declined. I don't even pay attention.

How about if you didn't make the appointment because they said something like "oh this is life insurance? I already have life insurance" or moreso "I'm not interested anymore"? When they flat out reject you, do you wait a few days just go in person either way?

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway. It all depends on whether you are in it for real or just dabbling. If you're dabbling, YES go back and go back until they threaten to beat you. If they are never home, show up at 9pm. or 7am. Whatever it takes to squeeze every drop of juice out of those leads. Now, if your in it to win it, you have so many leads coming in each week and leftovers from the previous weeks that you don't have time for the riff raff. Move on to the next. Guys that have a lot of leads don't have to "create interest" to sell.

I would suggest if your on the inexperienced side work the crap out of all your leads. Its good practice.

Hey biggin, I am going to Vegas tonight for ten days but when I get back I will be working the Kalamazoo area. Lets go hit'em, WED and Thursdays are best for me.

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway. It all depends on whether you are in it for real or just dabbling. If you're dabbling, YES go back and go back until they threaten to beat you. If they are never home, show up at 9pm. or 7am. Whatever it takes to squeeze every drop of juice out of those leads. Now, if your in it to win it, you have so many leads coming in each week and leftovers from the previous weeks that you don't have time for the riff raff. Move on to the next. Guys that have a lot of leads don't have to "create interest" to sell.

I hate to burn through leads though and since I'm pretty inexperienced I do burn up leads. :/ thanks for the response.

I would suggest if your on the inexperienced side work the crap out of all your leads. Its good practice.

Hey biggin, I am going to Vegas tonight for ten days but when I get back I will be working the Kalamazoo area. Lets go hit'em, WED and Thursdays are best for me.

I'm in. Text me when your broke....er I mean back.

Back