Branding a Custom Leads Generation Site

1. You posted your site as a good example of a Lead conversion site.

2. I did not define anything, you did. I simply asked why it was a good example.

3. Hardware Store? No Jack I spent 21 years in the Army and retired. You obviously have no clue what I do or the ability to even comprehend what I did.

Last edited:
1. You posted your site as a good example of a Lead conversion site.

2. I did not define anything, you did. I simply asked why it was a good example.

3. Hardware Store? No Jack I spent 21 years in the Army and retired. You obviously have no clue what I do or the ability to even comprehend what I did.
Tell you the truth, I have no earthly idea if it converts the way it should. I don't know how to analyze Google Analytics. Never look at it. Just respond to my daily leads. Since I was told a/b testing is hard for websites, I guess I need to build out a second site, and get it to page 1.

Josh, will you build me a second site for 10000 :)

Tell you the truth, I have no earthly idea if it converts the way it should. I don't know how to analyze Google Analytics. Never look at it. Just respond to my daily leads. Since I was told a/b testing is hard for websites, I guess I need to build out a second site, and get it to page 1.

Josh, will you build me a second site for 10000 :)

Considering I charge an average of around $400 for a more basic site, I'd have to give you three sites for that kind of money ;)

Back