Bright Health commission isn't paid in December 2022?

This morning, to my surprise, I received a deposit from Bright Health, but it's only for the month of November. Now, the question is, will I receive payment for the month of December?

(Late) Christmas Miracle, I just received my payment from them as well! Hopefully we will also receive the December, but this was a nice surprise!

This is why I don't mess with newer companies. I know some markets and agents don't have that convenience, since Bright may have been the only player in their market for ACA, but if I can avoid newer companies for my clients and myself, I absolutely do. There's no telling if it isn't just some form of a "pump and dump" investor scam. Unless they've been around for at least 5 years (and have good financials on the books) stay away.

This is why I don't mess with newer companies. I know some markets and agents don't have that convenience, since Bright may have been the only player in their market for ACA, but if I can avoid newer companies for my clients and myself, I absolutely do. There's no telling if it isn't just some form of a "pump and dump" investor scam. Unless they've been around for at least 5 years (and have good financials on the books) stay away.

Yeah I wish it was that simple. In a lot of cases you have to go with what the market bears. You can’t go into it expecting to be scammed. Hopefully they make us whole…

Back