Broker Dealers That Are FMO Friendly? HELP!

20k is not alot of production. You should be doing that any ways. You shouldnt be placing all of the client assets in EIA's , no more then 55% will have the regulators knocking on your door.

The reason why I do not disclose the broker on the forums is because I personally know the CEO and he does not advertise nor does he care too. He has established this firm a few decades ago and has been very successful with many branches through out the US. The thing I love about them is that the have no crazy ticket charges less then $10, no monthly fees for technology, you shop for your own E&O, and your payout is 80-90% depending on production. They pay 1-2 a month and turn over is VERY LOW. You can only get on board by invitation only and what I loved most about the deal is that they gave me a financial statement of the firm in the recruiting packet. I dont get compensated for referrals and advisor. I just think once you find out about the BD you'll thank me later.

PS. If you decided to come on board, I like Ribeyes from Ruth Chris, Elixer guitar strings, Gas cards for my cobra :@)

Bud.. Didn't I refer you over to Foresters Equity Services when you asked me about that? Who's this other one? Not that I need the info, but I would like to work with their Agents;)

I agree that ONESCO is a good BD. The production to STAY in is more lenient than the production to GET in. Even your ONL life and DI FYC counts towards your minimum requirement... ONCE you are appointed. Much of my securities production over the past two years was split business or done with / for others as part of my training role.

I U-5'd at the end of 2010 and am considering my options.

I have an option for you that is very insurance friendly and can be reached at 800-211-0017 ext 104...Chris

Scott, you did and I am sure they are a great outfit. However, my bd is here locally and I just cant beat that because I can use thier office to meet clients at no expense.

Hello guys, I know I can come to this site for some good feedback. I am securities licensed 7,66,63 and need a good broker dealer that allows relationships with FMO and other marketing organization. Is there a list out there that any one can supply or guidance. I am making a move quick.

Look forward to this answer, this is a MAJOR topic for me.:skeptical:

You can either send me your e-mail information and I will forward information or you can call me toll free 800-211-0017 ext 104...Chris

I am a recruiter.
I work for Trustmont Financial Group and Trustmont Advisory Group an Independent Broker/Dealer and SEC registered investment advisor that has been in business for 25 years.

EIA Friendly Broker/Dealer
We are EIA friendly with no minimum production requirement. At 60K in GDC your at 90% payout with potential bonues that can put you at 93% payout.

You should not ONLY be looking for an EIA friendly B/D. With all of the issues going on you should look for a firm that will also benefit you in the long run if EIA business has to be overseen by a Broker/Dealer.

Current issues: Source of Funds, Fiduciary Standards, Outside Business Activity over-site.....

20k is not alot of production. You should be doing that any ways. You shouldnt be placing all of the client assets in EIA's , no more then 55% will have the regulators knocking on your door.

The reason why I do not disclose the broker on the forums is because I personally know the CEO and he does not advertise nor does he care too. He has established this firm a few decades ago and has been very successful with many branches through out the US. The thing I love about them is that the have no crazy ticket charges less then $10, no monthly fees for technology, you shop for your own E&O, and your payout is 80-90% depending on production. They pay 1-2 a month and turn over is VERY LOW. You can only get on board by invitation only and what I loved most about the deal is that they gave me a financial statement of the firm in the recruiting packet. I dont get compensated for referrals and advisor. I just think once you find out about the BD you'll thank me later.

PS. If you decided to come on board, I like Ribeyes from Ruth Chris, Elixer guitar strings, Gas cards for my cobra :@)

Hi Budfox!

I'm really interested in finding out more info about the Broker/Dealer your talking about. it sounds like a great organization to be involved with. PLease PM me because i cant send PMs yet

Hi Budfox!

I'm really interested in finding out more info about the Broker/Dealer your talking about. it sounds like a great organization to be involved with. PLease PM me because i cant send PMs yet
You might want to check the dates on the posts. Budfox hasn't posted here since March.

Back