Broker's Revolution. Please Share Experience

Mabe Edward1957 should not have posted what he did, before knowing all the facts, but after your response. Who in their right mind would want you as an upline.

Anyone looking for an Oxford contract should go direct. No need for an FMO. You can get higher contracts by not using a FMO/IMO or whatever, and as you can see by the post from the marketer above, they can be a pain to deal with or even get them to answer the phone. Why line their pockets and send them on trips when they have attitudes like that towards agents...

Last edited:
Anyone looking for an Oxford contract should go direct. No need for an FMO. You can get higher contracts by not using a FMO/IMO or whatever, and as you can see by the post from the marketer above, they can be a pain to deal with or even get them to answer the phone. Why line their pockets and send them on trips when they have attitudes like that towards agents...

Just curious (and sorry to hijack this thread) but where in which state are you living?

Rick

If you happened to be one of the guys who called and left a message while I was out of town on a sales convention, I am terribly sorry to not have returned your call yet, it has been very hectic since I got back to the office.
Grant, just curious, maybe someone else could have returned the call while you were in the Bahamas/hectic time following? As an old boss of mine used to say, "excuses only satisfy those who make them."

Is your entire organization shut down while you're at Sandals, "making a lot of new friends"?

BR? Not that you may care, but you might have thought your responses out a bit. You didn't put yourself in the best light by how you went about it. IF you are dependent on bringing other people on board or have a service you provide, you probably did more damage to yourself than the b itchy agent did.

It seemed pretty much like he was going to get a brow beating until you replied, now you both come off like a holes.

If you don't need anybody, then you shouldn't care. But you had a chance to shine and you sorta took a dump on yourself.

Cheers.

I'm a new agent (2 yrs licensed) and I did get an email from BR trying to get me to sign up under him as well.

I tried calling a couple of times but it always went to his answering machine. So I called Oxford Life and signed up directly with them. I've got a contact there is very nice and they actually pick up their phones. I highly recommend Oxford Life.

Also, the BR website does have links that don't work, so I think that guy was right about that.

Hmmmm....I also noticed that classless sonofagun who named the guy's name and phone number without even knowing for sure....made certain that post was deleted. A good save face job for sure but many people who might have been on the fence about you......fell off to the other side.

Latest posts

Back