Business to Business Ideas

I can't give advise until I see the kind of women he is talking about. LOL

I need visual aids sometimes. LOL

I think having a good looking women to hand out anything, does help. If you ever see the women that go to doctor office trying to talk the doctors into using their drugs? Very Good looking women. There is a reason why they send good looking women.

I had an agent once bring her two good looking daugthers to a trade show where her, to sell some truck drivers an insurance product. Of course it helped her to have some eye candy at the trade show.

If I'm at walmart, and someone trys to hand me something to look at, it helps if they are cute and friendly.

She says that any women that can put up with me can have me.

Don't let me kid you. She keeps me in line. I know where my bread is buttered.

Who would put up with me and my 5 kids anyways?

Getting back to this post. Looks can help with sales.

We all have been to car shows and events. They use looks to help them sell their products.

More Business owners (where are guys) would allow a good looking women to leave something at their place of business, then us ugly looking guys. He did say "drop off fliers".

All I'm saying is when talking about dropping off fliers to business owners, I agree with the poster that having a good looking women to do this, does help or makes a difference.

That's what my wife says.

You don't suppose we are married to the same woman?

If we are then start giving her more money, so she will stop taking all of mine.

We have an agreement in my marriage. I make and she spends it. Plus she is always right. With this plan, I know we will stay married forever.

How did you talk your wife into marrying you? How did she fall for you?

Mine, on our 1st date she never went home. We got married a month later. We have been married going on ten years now. I know I married a great women and a hell of a cook too. I think with my stomach a lot. Nothing like a southern women and sothern cooking. You know how these Georgia women are. Hmm.

That's what my wife says.

You don't suppose we are married to the same woman?

A friend of mine's wife always told him, she didn't care who pumped up the tires as long as she got to ride the bicycle.

I never understood what she meant. I never saw her riding any bicycles.

.....We have an agreement in my marriage. I make and she spends it. Plus she is always right. With this plan, I know we will stay married forever.......

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

Back