Buying individual health "leads", Exclusive Internet vs. Aged Leads - Benepath vs. Lead Hustler

Build a site ....pay for a quote engine and SEO you butt off........

This is part of it. However, it spans much larger into integrating your website with other online channels.

But first and foremost it begins with your strategy. Most people don't have a marketing plan so they waste their marketing budgets and don't see the results they should.

This is part of it. However, it spans much larger into integrating your website with other online channels.

But first and foremost it begins with your strategy. Most people don't have a marketing plan so they waste their marketing budgets and don't see the results they should.

Let me guess. For a small fee you can help?:skeptical:

Can you translate that into language I can understand? Other than small group (yes I do that), I do not know what you are asking.

You sell to individuals (and apparently group). But not Obamacare. So what (and which companies) are you selling.

CSM=Christian Share Ministries
STM= Short Term Medical
4x3 refers to STM plans that are selling 4 policies that renew every 3 months, so you get 12 months of coverage

You sell to individuals (and apparently group). But not Obamacare. So what (and which companies) are you selling.

CSM=Christian Share Ministries
STM= Short Term Medical
4x3 refers to STM plans that are selling 4 policies that renew every 3 months, so you get 12 months of coverage

CSM=Christian Share Ministries = NO
STM= Short Term Medical = NO
4x3 STM plans = NO

New Era Health Plans, Hospital indemnity plan with Critical Illness, 24 Hour Accident, and family dental bolt-ons.

CSM=Christian Share Ministries = NO
STM= Short Term Medical = NO
4x3 STM plans = NO

New Era Health Plans, Hospital indemnity plan with Critical Illness, 24 Hour Accident, and family dental bolt-ons.

the most limited plan of the three......

Latest posts

Back