California this week further expanded free health coverage to include all undocumented immigrants.

What do "ALL military people go through"? Boot camp? You think Filipino's enlist in the Navy at the rate they do because it's such an awful existence? To be a supply clerk in the Navy? Or they could live off of $1.00/day in the P.I.

There was a British National that I served with. He joined because it was the only way he could stay in the U.S. after his parents returned home. He went U.A. when we went to war with Afghanistan. Why? He was muslim. Didn't want to fight his people.

There are countless other examples I could give.

Should migrants who pick fruit in the fields be given citizenship too? They peform an extremely difficult job under harsh conditions to provide an essential service that few Americans are willing to do. Why not them?

Boot camp is just a very very small part of it. If you can't come up with more things than that, then I'll say it again....you didn't serve in the U.S. military!!

Other than that, you're like arguing with a child, so I'll just treat you like that little nagging child and ignore what you have to say.

Back