California this week further expanded free health coverage to include all undocumented immigrants.

I’m not sure what you’re arguing. What does a green card have to do with anything?

Yes, I am a vet. Definitely know more about this subject than you.

I am arguing that if an immigrant wishes to serve our country they should be allowed to become a citizen, after vetting of course.

Greencard - 'I know vets w/green cards that have served in Iraq.' Was a statement of fact. Not a question or an argument.

Not sure what you are questioning.

I disagree, unless it's infantry or are otherwise wounded in combat. Most people in the military aren't "risking their lives" any more than the average American who commutes to work daily. There are also plenty of people in the military who hate America.

So, let me get this straight. If you are in the infantry you deserve to become an American Citizen. If you are wounded in combat, you deserve to. However, the rest of the military doesn't deserve to be an American Citizen?

And you say you served in the military? Really? How long? What branch?

I ask because I just don't believe you would have that type of attitude if you had served and seen what ALL military people have to go through.

Back