• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Can anyone recommend an IMO that carries Mutual of Omaha?

ManyLeads

I'm a new agent and I'm looking to work with an IMO that carries a wide range of products and carriers, from MPI, FEX, to IUL's. One of the carriers I like is Mutual of Omaha (I have a policy with them prior to my license). Any recommendations? Thank you in advance!

I'm a new agent and I'm looking to work with an IMO that carries a wide range of products and carriers, from MPI, FEX, to IUL's. One of the carriers I like is Mutual of Omaha (I have a policy with them prior to my license). Any recommendations? Thank you in advance!
There is no IMO in existence that doesn’t have MOO. They are common as dirt.

We have several companies for MPI, IUL and FEX. Give us a call if you like. I look forward to speaking with you.

Back