Can Anyone Shep Some Light on What to Expect

j91

as stated on another thread i am workin on being a new agent. and hoping to begin a new career move. but im getting a lil nervous about my situation. am wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge on what to expect. im in the state of florida. im trying to get my 02-15 license. so far ive completed my 40-hr course, got my certificate, ive submitted my fingerprints, and i have applied to fhe state of floridafor state exam and license. i do have a small background which is a "possession of cocaine" charge. i did some probation and completed it early and finished probation successfully. the final ruling on me by the courts was "adjudication withheld". i am not nor even been convicted. the state has seen this and has sent me a letter of deficiencies to complete. ive complyed successfully, and have sent state any and all deficiences requested. my application is now pending/under review. my question to this forum is: will i be able to become a licensed agent of is there little hope in this.

I suggest you invest in spell-check and punctuation-check.
Honestly...I ran your post through Google Interpretor, English to English. It made Google cry.

yes i know i should've proofread what i just submitted. but i was in a hurry when i typed this up earlier. i was more concerned about the point to all this rather then my typing skills. to human is to error. but thanks for noticing. lol

yes i know i should've proofread what i just submitted. but i was in a hurry when i typed this up earlier. i was more concerned about the point to all this rather then my typing skills. to human is to error. but thanks for noticing. lol
No kidding. If you want others to take your posts seriously, you should start by taking them seriously yourself. Post a hurried sloppy question, get a hurried sloppy answer.

You will probably be fine. Stop freaking out. Worrying about it isn't going to do you any good. If you run into some snags, then cross that bridge when you get to it. Hope it works out for you.

im not worried about it and losing sleep over it. i've been using this time to keep my head in the books, doing practice test's and educating myself more and more in this industry. it would just suck to have all this work done and be rejected. so im feeling out if state of florida is lenient about this issue or do they more then likely turn people away.

If you weren't worried about it, you wouldn't be posting about it. Surely your not just curious. If I were in your shoes I would be worried about it until enough people told me there is nothing I can do about it except be truthful with all state information.

With that said, as long as you have complied with everything, you should be fine with everything you have stated. You can only cross one bridge at a time.

Me nor anyone else is going to tell you anything with absolute certainty. We don't know. What i do know, I have told you.

yes i agree, and yes i have been 100% truthful with the state of florida. i know in the end all i can do now is wait. as i stated before i am not worried, but it is good to always do your homework and anything. as i so have tried to do here. thanks to all the info, and i do hope as i continue to view this forum and contribute to it that i will be able to do so as a fellow agent.

Back