Can I get a Term policy if I have 5 chronic conditions?

Coverage available?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This prevents a decline being on your record, or just drawing out the process to be longer than it needs to be.

while this is true, most delivery paperwork has documents to sign. Many have a statement that must be signed saying no change in health, insurability, etc have changed, etc. Because the application asked about being table rated or declined, that would likely be a reason the delivery paperwork/e-delivery would need a YES-- with explanation to that question, if that question is on the delivery documents

while this is true, most delivery paperwork has documents to sign. Many have a statement that must be signed saying no change in health, insurability, etc have changed, etc. Because the application asked about being table rated or declined, that would likely be a reason the delivery paperwork/e-delivery would need a YES-- with explanation to that question, if that question is on the delivery documents

True depending on the wording.

A "change in insurability", to me, means insurability related to that specific carriers UW requirements. Unless it was more specific about the definition. jmo

True depending on the wording.

A "change in insurability", to me, means insurability related to that specific carriers UW requirements. Unless it was more specific about the definition. jmo

Good point. This example below spells out specific items considered insurability & doesnt mention Table rating or Decline

Only issue about applying with multiple carriers would be disclosing that their is other existing or pending applications......at least on the 2nd or 3rd, etc application

upload_2023-5-12_15-51-32.png

Back