Can You Buying Collision Without Comprehensive?

Botched up clicking? When that happens, I throw my mouse across the room and hire a new one. I make sure it understands if it botches up like its predecessor, it will be in the mouse pile as well.

I go through about 10 mouses a day.....

Might be time to learn some new mouse training techniques. Have you noticed unexplained stains on your mouse pad as well?

Agree with TeePee on the lender: if a car is financed, both comp and collision will be required.

I have worked for 2 of the largest carriers in the nation as a claims manager and I can say it is very, very rare to see a policy come through with just collision or just comp coverage.

Every states DOI (department of insurance) and each carrier will have different thoughts, policies and laws on this. I suggest checking with both. If a purchasing just one of those coverages is permitted, I agree with a prior poster in that the agent or rep if direct, should fully explain what is and isn't covered by the coverage they are buying...

I believe it varies state-by-state whether or not you can sell one without the other. If your o.k. with getting a few calls and emails, fill out an online quote with one of these online companies. You'll get plenty of companies calling you. That will probably be your best opportunity to ask agents that always work in your state and find out what they say.

If a vehicle is worth carrying collision on then it should also have comprehensive. It doesn't makes sense not to.

Latest posts

Back