Cancer, Dreaded Disease, Etc

Why do you want to sell the products that benefit the insurance companies so much and not the client?

Check the claims ratio on AFLAC, Combined, Colonial, and too many more. On the payout for cancer or dread disease. Better yet, buy shares in these companies.

That money could go to better use. Health insurance should be sold to cover exposed risks, not duplicate coverage.

I have had over 20 strokes (4 major, 19 TIA's) due to 2 blood conditions. How much would a cancer policy have paid me?

Do not think about dread disease, to date my medical coverage has paid virtually everything. I do have a collection agency after me for $5.00

$50.00 monthly premium for 10 years = $6,000. Is that the best you can do with wasting someone's money?

Cancer and dreaded coverage is very popular here, I happen to live in "Cancer Alley". Who would you consider to be the top three companies offering coverage?

I agree with thall. That oil water in your system has become polluted. I feel there should be an IQ test required of anyone selling or buying those plans. Anyone over 100 IQ is disqualified. Under 100 IQ, the limit is 6 policies, for inbreds the limit would be 8.

To answer cajuncooker's orginial questions. I am not currently aware of anyone that offers 100% Chemo and Radiation benefits anymore. Those old policies you sold are more than likely in force still, but no longer available for new sales.

Most carriers have 2 or 3 plan options that have increased benefits for radiation and chemo therapy. You should be able to get into an individual policy for around $25 a month a family plan for around $35 a month. Those can go up if you sell with Return of Premium. You may also want to look at health chassis Critical Illness products.

Latest posts

Back