Captive Agent Seeking Telemarket Leads in Ky

I am in Calloway county. Murray ky. I'm captive with Modern Woodmen of America. ---------- I know that Thad.sipple is the "Thad's leads" who I replied to. My reply was meant to be funny sarcastic. Lol. He told me to use Digs, but he still never told me what his lead co name is. How am I supposed to check out a company if I don't know the name of the company? I guess ur right. I'll just have to contact him. I likely will go with DIG if he'll take another Ky agent. I like to do my homework and there are hundreds of lead companies out there. I was hoping to weed out a bit by fishing to see who was competitive from the forum. Also, I kind of wanted to keep my options open. If I find a good company now who can also offer a long term care campaign later that would be good. I know dig only does final expense.

What is the attraction with Modern Woodmen? I figured they supplied leads was why an agent would sell them. Why wouldn't you just go independent and get twice the commission if you have to seek out your own lead sources?

What is the attraction with Modern Woodmen? I figured they supplied leads was why an agent would sell them. Why wouldn't you just go independent and get twice the commission if you have to seek out your own lead sources?

They're who I started with. I haven't chosen to go independent yet. What is payout for independent? I get 40-60% first year premium depending on the policy. And bonus 50% of my commission on top for first year, 25% second year. Plus persistency bonuses. It's pretty good in my eyes.

They're who I started with. I haven't chosen to go independent yet. What is payout for independent? I get 40-60% first year premium depending on the policy. And bonus 50% of my commission on top for first year, 25% second year. Plus persistency bonuses. It's pretty good in my eyes.

I can't tell exactly what you mean with your bonuses.

Independents with us get 110-120% first year with 75% advanced. Renewals are lower than yours though. Most companies pay around 7-8% renewals.

Prices and underwriting are much more aggressive as an independent and lots of great lead options.

Check out our website if you have interest in learning. I'm right near your area and would be happy to sit down and talk to you about it.

I am in Calloway county. Murray ky. I'm captive with Modern Woodmen of America.

----------

I know that Thad.sipple is the "Thad's leads" who I replied to. My reply was meant to be funny sarcastic. Lol. He told me to use Digs, but he still never told me what his lead co name is. How am I supposed to check out a company if I don't know the name of the company? I guess ur right. I'll just have to contact him.
I likely will go with DIG if he'll take another Ky agent. I like to do my homework and there are hundreds of lead companies out there. I was hoping to weed out a bit by fishing to see who was competitive from the forum.
Also, I kind of wanted to keep my options open. If I find a good company now who can also offer a long term care campaign later that would be good. I know dig only does final expense.

I'm about a 100 miles from you. Madisonville area. I do have family in Murray though.

I used to work the Murray and Paducah area but I don't have to go that far anymore.

I don't find MW to be that competitive in FE. You might want to rethink your game plan?

As for the teleleads, I've heard that Dig's leads are good leads. If they suit your purpose and the price is deemed fair then why not just buy leads from him?

As for Thad, he is the lead company. I've also heard good things about his leads. His price is certainly the most fair I've seen for teleleads. Why not just contact him?

Last edited:
As for the teleleads, I've heard that Dig's leads are good leads. If they suit your purpose and the price is deemed fair then why not just buy leads from him?

What..huh..say what? Did you just say something positive about DIG? Wait...I just saw a pig fly outside my back porch...it all makes since now!

Missed you guys on Saturday, next time we're in Nashville you'll have to come dowm!

Back