Car GPS for Routes for Leads/Lists

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Many agents cold knock lists and or leads.

What is a good/best Car GPS for entering addresses for routes like this ?

For Garmin I think the most you can enter is 30 per route.

Seems like you might need to be able to store more than 30. You might store your list/leads and if you have free time at a certain location calculate a route based on where you are at.

Does anything like this exist ?

Many agents cold knock lists and or leads.

What is a good/best Car GPS for entering addresses for routes like this ?

For Garmin I think the most you can enter is 30 per route.

Seems like you might need to be able to store more than 30. You might store your list/leads and if you have free time at a certain location calculate a route based on where you are at.

Does anything like this exist ?

Kramer direct sent me an email that they have the technology called neighborhood mapping that seems to fit the bill that you are looking for.

Kramer direct sent me an email that they have the technology called neighborhood mapping that seems to fit the bill that you are looking for.

Thank you!

Do you know anything else about how it works ?

Many agents cold knock lists and or leads. What is a good/best Car GPS for entering addresses for routes like this ? For Garmin I think the most you can enter is 30 per route. Seems like you might need to be able to store more than 30. You might store your list/leads and if you have free time at a certain location calculate a route based on where you are at. Does anything like this exist ?

I once trained an agent (about a year ago) that used to work for Bankers, he said when he was there they had the ability to import "Turning 65" lists into the GPS unit. Then whenever he found himself in a town with some free time, he could just turn on the GPS and it would point him to the nearest prospect. I would love to have this.

I once trained an agent (about a year ago) that used to work for Bankers, he said when he was there they had the ability to import "Turning 65" lists into the GPS unit. Then whenever he found himself in a town with some free time, he could just turn on the GPS and it would point him to the nearest prospect. I would love to have this.

That was what I was looking for. I bought a GPS and the importing was not as smooth as I would like. It was actualy easier to do it by hand. Then it only can only optimize a route of 30.

With the Microsoft Streets and Trips software you can upload data lists and synch it to certain Garmin GPS units.

I run lists through ReferenceUSA. Similar to D&B, but much more accurate. It's free through my local library (NY) and I can download lists by industry based on a pin point, a direct route, zip, county, etc...

I then edit these lists to remove all the unneeded information and throw them into Google Maps. This will provide you with a map of pinpoints and then you can plan a day of stops based on this list. It allows you to select multiple routes for different days.

I do this for each industry. You can mix/match whatever you want too. It really leaves you with endless possibilities. You would have to use a phone that has google maps on it, but if you spend some time at night or in the office doing this, it will show up on your phone when you're ready to go out for the day.

There is an easy solution for this using google maps with a google account.
You will need to go online on your computer and add all the different locations you want to visit (while connected to your google account), than once in your car you have 2 options;
1- Use your cellphone (better if it's an android) and use google navigation (all the locations entered from your computer will be accessible to your cellphone)
2- Or get an android tablet that you can share internet connection with using your cellphone
Don't remember to update the locations on your desktop if you change your plans due to reschedules.

Back