Carriers that offer Partnership Policies

Which carriers offer Qualified LTC in the state of Florida / Pennsylvania / Vermont ?

Qualified Long Term Care Insurance shields assets dollar for dollar from the Medicaid-Spend down.

I got my certification do sell QLTC a few months back and haven't found anything marketed as Qualified Long Term Care.

Am I on a wild goose chase? Will it be in fine print?

Since taking the courses for that certificate I now know how vastly superior Qualified Long Term Care is and desperately need to add the ability to write it to my repertoire.

Which carriers offer Qualified LTC in the state of Florida / Pennsylvania / Vermont ?

Qualified Long Term Care Insurance shields assets dollar for dollar from the Medicaid-Spend down.

I got my certification do sell QLTC a few months back and haven't found anything marketed as Qualified Long Term Care.

Since taking the courses for that certificate I now know how vastly superior Qualified Long Term Care is and desperately need to add the ability to write it to my repertoire.

I may be wrong because I have not recently gotten certified like you have, but I think you are incorrect on terminology.

From my outdated knowledge, qualfied plans were discussed more as which were tax quaflied that allowed for the LTC premiums to be tax deductible on a federal tax return & was unrelated to any Medicaid programs

Federal Partnership plans are what I believe are policies that allow for someone to protect from the Medicaid spend down an amount equal to the LTC policy purchased.

So, if you are looking for incorrect terminology, it may be impacting your ability to find carriers that offer such a program.

I would start by connecting with a Long Term Care IMO

I may be wrong because I have not recently gotten certified like you have, but I think you are incorrect on terminology.

From my outdated knowledge, qualfied plans were discussed more as which were tax quaflied that allowed for the LTC premiums to be tax deductible on a federal tax return & was unrelated to any Medicaid programs

Federal Partnership plans are what I believe are policies that allow for someone to protect from the Medicaid spend down an amount equal to the LTC policy purchased.

So, if you are looking for incorrect terminology, it may be impacting your ability to find carriers that offer such a program.

I would start by connecting with a Long Term Care IMO

You're 100% correct

I'm looking for Partnership policies

RIP

Partnership Long Term Insurance shields assets dollar for dollar from the Medicaid-Spend down.

Nearly every company sells partnership qualified policies in those 3 states.

Any of whom you can directly contract with?

Any of whom you can directly contract with?

Even if you could get appoint direct with carrier, i dont believe you are ready for that based on the wording of your post and struggling to locate which carriers may offer partnership programs. You likely would benefit form direction, training & oversight from an LTC IMO if those exist

Even if you could get appoint direct with carrier, i dont believe you are ready for that based on the wording of your post and struggling to locate which carriers may offer partnership programs. You likely would benefit form direction, training & oversight from an LTC IMO if those exist

What are you insinuating? Before I go overboard on a rebuttal.

What are you insinuating? Before I go overboard on a rebuttal.

probably didn't come out correctly in typed form. I merely meant it seemed you were a bit new to the LTC concept based on the wording of the post. as with anything if you are new to it, it would be best to give up a bit of the compensation to join a more experienced IMO specializing in the product. they may have some already built training, maybe some marketing tools & already know which carriers are the best for various age clients or those with specific conditions.

not different than someone that maybe has been writing final needs life that wants to start doing some IUL sales. best to join an IMO who specializes

sorry if it seemed I was being harsh--wasn't my intention

I don't mind being blunt. Allen's right. If you just "got certified" to sell "QLTC" a few months ago, and you can't find one, and you don't know if you can contract directly with carriers, then you're clearly inexperiend in LTC. That's okay. A good IMO will help you learn this a lot faster than if you try to muddle through it yourself. Rebut if you want. I don't sell IULs because I don't want to take the time to learn them. I suppose I could go out and stubbornly make it up as a I went along, and make lots of mistakes along the way. But if I did decide to add them to my repertoire, I'd go find someone - an IMO - who knows them inside and out to help me, so I don't make a fool of myself, or worse, do something that hurts a client.

Back