Carriers Who Offer Direct Contracts

120+ contracts are out there.

Lincoln term 126%
ING Term 119%
Most North American Products 115%
Fidetliy 125%
MOO 130%

The list goes on. Anybody need info please send me a PM-- FYI, I am not an IMO, MGA or anything like that. I will just refer you to the group that I work with.

Hi, I tried to PM you but I'm brand new to the forums - all of 4 posts =)

I am just about to sign a contract with an IMO for MoO/United of Omaha and was told 80-110% comm levels.

The 130% sounds a whole lot better.

Is there anyway you could PM me some info?

Thank you so much.

Wow...I am with oxford 120 and LH 80%
How Can I do Better? Thank You.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Training is overkill. Too many products for the new agent. The leads are bad even the A leads. Leads are recycled like 5 times and then recycled after 12-18 months later. Good support from upline because they make a huge spread off of your. Go for the training for 6 months and do the policies at 55% in exchange for the training. Don't recruit anyone, just focus on your training and Quit and become independent.

Last edited:
Training is overkill. Too many products for the new agent. The leads are bad even the A leads. Leads are recycled like 5 times and then recycled after 12-18 months later. Good support from upline because they make a huge spread off of your. Go for the training for 6 months and do the policies at 55% in exchange for the training. Don't recruit anyone, just focus on your training and Quit and become independent.

Yes, as someone starting new you'd have to get your training somewhere. You take your bumps and bruises. You make the sacrifices and when you're done you leave and run your own ship. I would liken it to SEARS training. ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry, I meant to put quotes.

Last edited:
Back