Chrome Overtakes Explorer

Which browser is the most "popular" on my site depends on the day.

Today I clicked on my link from IE so it will be 100%. If I use Safari tomorrow, that will be 100%.

And so on....

I wish someone besides me would go to my site.

Rick

You mean the CIA and Homeland Security are not monitoring your site for suspicious activity?

Wait. Perhaps it is your Facebook page . . .

Which browser is the most "popular" on my site depends on the day.

Today I clicked on my link from IE so it will be 100%. If I use Safari tomorrow, that will be 100%.

And so on....

Rick

Okay... you got me to actually laugh out loud.

I've noticed that insurance has the highest number of IE users out of every niche I've ever done.

The lowest was this campaign to recruit affiliates, it was about 10% using IE and to be honest... I don't think I would of wanted that 10%. haha

I run Ccleaner every few weeks.

Chrome tracks everything and leaves behind .tmp files. So does FF but not as bad as Chrome.

Yup, CCleaner is the best. I run it almost every single day. Haven't used IE for the past 5 years btw. Chrome's much better and way faster. I just don't like the opening page on its latest version.

Last edited:
Yup, CCleaner is the best. I run it almost every single day. Haven't used IE for the past 5 years btw. Chrome's much better and way faster. I just don't like the opening page on its latest version.

Every time I run CCleaner on my computer, it makes all my windows/folders/favorites/most commonly viewed sites (the mini screen shots on the main page of the browser) which normally pop up on Chrome disappear. Is this normal?

normally pop up on Chrome disappear. Is this normal?

Yes, but you can override that function with some of the CCleaner settings. Doing so will leave your history and/or tmp files on your computer which defeats the purpose of using CCleaner. Your favorites are still there, you just have to enter them in again.

Every time I run CCleaner, the next time I reopen Chrome I make sure the first 8 (or 10) sites I visit are my favorites and that restores the favorites page.

just create a bookmarks folder "top sites" and bookmark ur most visited sites so u dont have to worry about them being deleted.

Latest posts

Back