Cigna Renewals just paid out!

_GPB_

On our company-wide call this morning, we heard from multiple Agents and Agency Directors that their renewal checks (which just deposited last night) were the biggest they've ever been! It feels great to be reassured that we're in the business to change and save lives - whether that's from the FMO standpoint or the client's perspective!

Has anyone else receive their renewal check from Cigna Medicare and feel similarly?

So, people are happy about a renewal check? Is this somehow different than any other company that gives renewal checks? Every year my renewal checks are bigger than they have ever been. Let’s get to the point, what are you trying to spam?

So, people are happy about a renewal check? Is this somehow different than any other company that gives renewal checks? Every year my renewal checks are bigger than they have ever been. Let’s get to the point, what are you trying to spam?

Put your guard down, and spread the positivity! Getting calls from agents saying they just paid off their house or they didn't believe the hype when they came aboard and now they're blown away. It's a great time to be in this business, hoping others feel the same.

Mine all went from $255 to $269 per client. Biggest they have ever been, who seen that coming!!!!!!! Time for a new car.......

Do med sup renewals pay every 2 weeks when standard commissions post like they do for health sup renewals?

On our company-wide call this morning, we heard from multiple Agents and Agency Directors that their renewal checks (which just deposited last night) were the biggest they've ever been! It feels great to be reassured that we're in the business to change and save lives - whether that's from the FMO standpoint or the client's perspective!

Has anyone else receive their renewal check from Cigna Medicare and feel similarly?

Got my renewals from Cigna. They are the last company to pay a renewal this year. I didn’t save any lives though.

Back