Citizens (CICA)

$67.45/mo.

No smoker or non smoker rates. So they are not going to be well priced for non smokers.

Wow that’s expensive. That’s 13% more than trans for standard ns . I’m assuming they take copd smoker at that 67.45? Outside de copd what would you use them for ? They take heart attack at a yr ? What about cancer ? Jd you usually hate super exp carriers . They must be issuing everything ?

Wow that’s expensive. That’s 13% more than trans for standard ns . I’m assuming they take copd smoker at that 67.45? Outside de copd what would you use them for ? They take heart attack at a yr ? What about cancer ? Jd you usually hate super exp carriers . They must be issuing everything ?

They take CHF level. Cancer free 1 day level.

copd level. No build chart. No tobacco question. They take DE.

They fill some niches. Copd, insulin user, 350 Lb smoker paying with DE. Good to go.

I do hate overpriced. But the only thing a person can get is not over priced.

That’s not 13% more than a non issued Trans standard.

Last edited:
They take CHF level. Cancer free 1 day level.

copd level. No build chart. No tobacco question. They take DE.

They fill some niches. Copd, insulin user, 350 Lb smoker paying with DE. Good to go.

I do hate overpriced. But the only thing person can get is not over priced.

That’s not 13% more than a non issued Trans standard.

Yes that’s very usable . What’s comp 120% on street ?

Yes that’s very usable . What’s comp 120% on street ?

I think 120% is doable?

I know there’s some low contracts out there too.

Just depends on where you get it.

Supposedly it’s limited distribution. But I’ve heard that before. They certainly don’t seem ready for large scale production. If they go the route of GCU and release it to every IMO then they won't last even as long as GCU did.

And they have some screwy pay options.

I can’t see it as a goto. But it certainly has uses. Especially for me. I write very little GI.

This can get level for people for would normally be GI.

and they write all ages. 0-85. They limit the coverages by age. EApp is clunky and slow.

More you do the easier but it’s still slow.

Last edited:

Lots of key points here.

Should companies mail out the policy a few days after it’s issued ?
After the policy draft’s successfully?

Shouldn’t agent websites be 1 click after logging in to the agent’s business? Effective and pay to dates ? Face and monthly premiums ? List beneficiaries?

Why do companies make it so difficult to manage our business ?

Back