Classic Car Insurance

Thanks guys! I’ll check Hagerty, and American Collectors. Are there any restrictions with these two about taking the car on the road?

Hagerty is pretty flexible. They do not have a lot of restrictions. which is one of the reasons i like them. Taking an occasional road trip is no big deal.
They just want to know that this will not be your primary use vehicle and that you have a primary (daily driver) vehicle in the home for each driver in the household and you have these insured on a traditional auto insurance policy. The classic car must be used for pleasure purposes, car shows, etc. With limited annual mileage. I'm not sure of that mileage limit. I think its 3500 miles a year. But that is a guideline, not a fixed limit. They will also want the vehicle to be garaged.

Hagerty had restrictions like milage driven, car must be garaged etc. they do not want you to drive th car much.

Try Grundy. Better rates than Hagerty and no mileage restrictions.

I'd go for Hagerty. They have emergency roadside service with flatbed towing which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hagerty not only gives classic car insurance quotes, but they are very proactive with legislation to preserve the rights of classic car and boat hobby.

Back