Client is 84 year old female NS

Zmurre

Expert
Client is a 84 year old female non smoker. She takes the following medications: - Captopril (blood pressure)- 50mg twice a day - Clopidogrel (blood thinner)- 75mg once a day - Atorvastatin (Cholestoral)- 40mg once a day - Hydrochloroth (water pill)- 25 mg once a day - Nasal Spray Fluticasone (dry nose)- 50mg 3 times a week Meloxicam (knee pain)- 7.5mg 3 times a w. I was looking into MOO. Any suggestions??? Some of the most resonable companies in terms of premium are companies im not contracted with. Please help.

Client is a 84 year old female non smoker. She takes the following medications: - Captopril (blood pressure)- 50mg twice a day - Clopidogrel (blood thinner)- 75mg once a day - Atorvastatin (Cholestoral)- 40mg once a day - Hydrochloroth (water pill)- 25 mg once a day - Nasal Spray Fluticasone (dry nose)- 50mg 3 times a week Meloxicam (knee pain)- 7.5mg 3 times a w. I was looking into MOO. Any suggestions??? Some of the most resonable companies in terms of premium are companies im not contracted with. Please help.
Then get contracted with some of those companies. Has she had a heart attack or a stroke? If not, what's the problem? :huh:

I would go with Transamerica on this for a few reasons. They can be very friendly with blood thinners depending on when they were prescribed. It sound like 4 years ago so you should be okay there. Just make to to notate on the app on the supplemental form that the meds were prescribed over 4 years ago.

Also, I would write Transamerica here because they will not cut your comp on this person being over the age of 80. Mutual of Omaha could work here as well as long as you are alright with taking hit in commission. Best of luck!

Back