Client Management Software

We provide an excellent CRM at no cost if interested Message me

7f4.jpg

i have been researching crm or contact management systems for one person agency for the last 20 days and have reviewed one too many so far.
My early interest was likely to be a desktop based solution and after extensive research on
a)Price
b)ease of use
i concluded i need to get all of my paper based contacts onto a systems called chaos software which only costs $60 per user (one time fee) is APP BASED/CLOUD BASED/DESKTOP BASED & gives you 21 days of trial and almost all support has to come via KNOWLEDGE BASE or SUPPORT TICKET Issuance.

PS:i found it takes forever to explain away exactly what it is that you are trying to accomplish while support is on the phone? (very likely i forget what i was having an issue with until support person puts down the phone & voila i immediately recall what i wanted to talk to him about). geezzz.

Chaos Software has so many custom fields you can customize (it will work just fine for almost every terminology including CARRIERS i can pick based on type of insurance. ( i have assigned 5 custom fields just to label 5 different types of insurance (Auto, home, life, Biz, Health ) Need additional Custom Fields for BGA/FMO or Real Estate/Credit Repairs.

i THINK my selection for this is based on me wanting to move things onto a digital file ( i was on CARDSCAN when Office 2003 was best office software) in my early years as insurance agent.
I may be biased but i suppose it should work fine so far. I have been asking the very same question OP is asking here for a while.

My second choice would be COPPER (chrome Add-on) or cloudiaAisstant ($30/mo) subscription based.

My small company has three employees and we do life and health both group and individual. We are independent and looking fora good economical client management system. Any recommendations and feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

This is indeed an important topic that has a place to be. It is not always easy to work with clients. All clients are different and each needs its own approach. You can try ManageMart - a customer relationship management system. There is a necessary set of tools for collecting, organizing and managing data. It will become easier and more interesting for you to work with clients.

Features of Customer Relationship Management in Field Service Software

Back