Client who Started the Process

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I had a client who started the process on his own but didn't get through the subsidy process yet. Will we be able to redo it and go through my link or did I lose this deal.

Funny thing I told the douchebag to wait two weeks until everything is correct before we start enrolling but he was curious.

At any time he should be able to add you to the process. Likewise, he can take you off anytime during the process too. There are agents whom will be called after the enrollments who will by agreeing to service, get the business.

BCBSFl said no today in a webinar, you cannot take over someone that has gone direct. Also why would you? When you get to the end of subsidy app it ask's if you were assisted by anyone and they can put in your name user id and npn, but then the next page it says You were not assisted with anyone, no credit. I have had people call me that got all the way to end and wanted me to take over and I said no.

BCBSFl said no today in a webinar, you cannot take over someone that has gone direct. Also why would you? When you get to the end of subsidy app it ask's if you were assisted by anyone and they can put in your name user id and npn, but then the next page it says You were not assisted with anyone, no credit. I have had people call me that got all the way to end and wanted me to take over and I said no.

The "Help applying for coverage" is not at the end of the subsidy app.......a lot closer to the beginning.....at least from my experience

I had a client who started the process on his own but didn't get through the subsidy process yet. Will we be able to redo it and go through my link or did I lose this deal.

Funny thing I told the douchebag to wait two weeks until everything is correct before we start enrolling but he was curious.

Sam, your State of Residence isn't showing under your avatar, but I think you're in Illinois? If he is your client and used your company-provided link, you should not lose him because the Marketplace will send him back to the company site to pick a plan and enroll in that plan. You didn't say which company, but if it was BCBS-IL, you should be OK.
ac

Allen I'm in IL but he went directly to healthcare.gov. On October 1st for the first time & tried a couple times after that. He still hasn't got to the subsidy part. I told to quit trying until this is figured out. Keep in mind I told the *** on October 1st to give it a couple a weeks.

no chance to change... not yet, and post was right, agent is discussed as the very firs question after the ID... tell the client to piss up a rope... wrote 5 today on enchange

Your wrote 5 yesterday on exchange? I thought Texas told the feds to get bent so they defaulted to the federal exchange? How in the world did you pull off 5 apps in the federal exchange?

The 'Helping You' section is after the Privacy agreements, the contact information in the first portion. So it's the third screen you see.

Once you have submitted anything--there is no way that I have found to edit it. You must start over with a new email account, a new user id--because there is one application, per state, per user ID!

Back