Clients Who Complain

I don't answer those calls. I work M-F 8-5. It's very easy to get into answering all of those calls in the evenings and on weekends, but I feel it's important to my family life to leave them be until I get back to the office. My phone is on silent during my off hours. If I'm bored, I might answer, and I generally will respond to a text at some point, but I don't feel obligated... not in the slightest.

And this is why I invested in a second "personal" cell phone....

My office phone (Intertel) can forward anywhere I want, so I just set it to my cell when away from the office and never give out the cell.

Only problem is, no way to know who's calling, just that it's being forwarded from the office.

Doesn't really matter, not like I can get much done after hours. Just let it roll into voice mail unless I really feel like taking it.

I have clients that call me when they are in the Emergency Room. They have their card in their hand. I had two this week already. Now, what am I supposed to do? "Hand them your card."

A lot more complaining going on in Florida, particularly the panhandle right now:

FB and Ascension hospitals across the state have not reached an agreement for July 1, policyholder's in those area's are receiving letter's this week that possibly they will be oon July 1. I heard it affects the panhandle more than any other part of Florida.

Back