Cms issued letter today . Doing secret shopping and unhappy

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Their making secret calls to commercials , net advertisements,mail cards etc . They gotten thousands of complaints . It seems like their leaning hard on ins carriers to control fmo’s and agents and take appropriate action . 100’s of my clients are telling me their getting 20 calls a day . Nobody’s answering phones . There scared to .

Their making secret calls to commercials , net advertisements,mail cards etc . They gotten thousands of complaints . It seems like their leaning hard on ins carriers to control fmo’s and agents and take appropriate action . 100’s of my clients are telling me their getting 20 calls a day . Nobody’s answering phones . There scared to .

the commercials and internet I get, but how will cms know who's receiving direct mail unless someone actually reports it?

I'm sorry no one is answering phones? Meaning agents or seniors?

I'm assuming seniors. Luckily, that's a non-issue when you do inbound direct mail.

I'm sorry no one is answering phones? Meaning agents or seniors?

I'm assuming seniors. Luckily, that's a non-issue when you do inbound direct mail.

seniors not answering calls . I mean for me the agent it’s been tough to call some . Inbound direct mail calls nice . But hard to generate big vol that way .

Agents are just pawns in a $1 trillion of wealth business . Go look at the stocks of the mapd co’s . United,Humana etc near all time highs . United alone woth over $500 billion . Humana gave me $5k “marketing” money for aep. There giving more money in mid Dec depending on your vol .Its non taxable and they put in your account to do as you please with it .All these medicare co’s sucking off the tit of Uncle Sam . The greed is staggering

Back