CMS Posts New Medicare Agent Sample Test

I was just trying to get him to respond so he'd have his 20th post.

The answer to your question is no. I haven't sold MA for 8 years, so I'm not up on it. Without studying, I got an 80%(there's a few trick questions in there)...takes 90% to pass. I'm a dummy.:embarrassed:

I took the test a 2nd time and got a 100%...without peeking.:yes: Now the answer to your question is yes.

Can you pass the test?;)

Missed the scope of appointment question.. But then I have never sold an MA or PDP and never will so I don't have to worry about it. :yes: Been a long time since I took a Med Sup to anyone other than my own family.

Missed the scope of appointment question.. But then I have never sold an MA or PDP and never will so I don't have to worry about it. :yes: Been a long time since I took a Med Sup to anyone other than my own family.

And you didn't peek at the answers? :skeptical:

I guess you're smarter than me.;)

No..but I did guess at a few.

Isn't everybody? :biggrin:

Hahaha, my youngest son was terrible in school...wouldn't even try. When he was in 2nd grade he had a quiz. It was where you match the number with the letter(like the one on the test we just took). There were 16 questions and he missed every damned one of them. I told him that he couldn't do that again if he tried. You'd think that even guessing he would've gotten a couple of them right.:twitchy:

Hahaha, my youngest son was terrible in school...wouldn't even try. When he was in 2nd grade he had a quiz. It was where you match the number with the letter(like the one on the test we just took). There were 16 questions and he missed every damned one of them. I told him that he couldn't do that again if he tried. You'd think that even guessing he would've gotten a couple of them right.:twitchy:

Know a few people that always operated in the principal, "If you don't know the answer mark C" on the assumption that C was the most often right choice.

Back