Col Penn $9.95 a month

A Graded Policy is not a ripoff for someone who is otherwise uninsurable. 2 year wait, if they die before the 2 years are up they get their premium back

How does a dead person request a refund . . . ?

Being behind the 8 ball can be ideal if you have the cue ball & no other of your balls on the table.

Isn't the cue ball always behind the 8 ball in your situation?

I suppose if the 8 ball is against the bumper and the cue ball is touching the 8 ball and opposite the bumper that could be a challenging shot, but it is still behind the 8 ball.

Does the 8 ball have a front and a back?

How does a dead person request a refund . . . ?

Isn't the cue ball always behind the 8 ball in your situation?

I suppose if the 8 ball is against the bumper and the cue ball is touching the 8 ball and opposite the bumper that could be a challenging shot, but it is still behind the 8 ball.

Does the 8 ball have a front and a back?

Ironically, in many cases the premium refund goes back to the deceased, aka their estate & not to the beneficiary. But maybe carries find a way to pay that as a death claim rather than a policy recision like would happen in a contested claim

In regard to pool 8 balls, you are indeed correct? In a game of pool (and life sales), I have always been confident that there is always a way to win until the game is officially over, even if it means hoping the other person has to screw up & lose……….LOL

If you are asking about the narcotic concoction 8 ball, I honestly have no experience, but there has to be some FE forum members with past personal experience or for sure client experience with 8 balls (drugs, not deformity)

In a game of pool (and life sales), I have always been confident that there is always a way to win until the game is officially over, e

If you are asking about the narcotic concoction 8 ball, I honestly have no experience, but there has to be some FE forum members with past personal experience or for sure client experience with 8 balls (drugs, not deformity)

No comment . . .

Ironically, in many cases the premium refund goes back to the deceased, aka their estate & not to the beneficiary. But maybe carries find a way to pay that as a death claim rather than a policy recision like would happen in a contested claim

In regard to pool 8 balls, you are indeed correct? In a game of pool (and life sales), I have always been confident that there is always a way to win until the game is officially over, even if it means hoping the other person has to screw up & lose……….LOL

You are correct in the case of a recission. The return of premium goes to the deceased. What a nightmare that can be. :1baffled:
In the case of designed ROP for the first 2 or 3 years it’s paid to a named beneficiary or their estate. It’s not paid to the deceased.

You are correct in the case of a recission. The return of premium goes to the deceased. What a nightmare that can be. :1baffled:
In the case of designed ROP for the first 2 or 3 years it’s paid to a named beneficiary or their estate. It’s not paid to the deceased.

6 months ago I had an 11 month old standard Transamerica policy rescinded.Took them 8 months to rescind it . They refunded the premium to the beneficiary.

6 months ago I had an 11 month old standard Transamerica policy rescinded.Took them 8 months to rescind it . They refunded the premium to the beneficiary.

That's unusual. Especially with Trans. :1wink:

Most make the check out to the insured. And it can be a real problem getting it cashed.

Back