DigitalBGA Monthly Fee

Newbie2024

Had my phone call with DigitalBGA today. I was not so impressed with the call. The connection was bad. I could barely hear what he was talking about. There were construction noises. Most of the call was just him rushing through the content that’s already on DigitalBGA’s website. I am so confused because so many people have good things to say about DigitalBGA.

Since he was taking most of the time just repeating information I already knew, I didn’t really have much time to ask questions. And since his call quality was so poor we wouldn’t have had a fruitful conversation anyway had I asked.

I watched David Duford’s videos, and a guest speaker said agents shouldn’t be asked to pay for training or a platform. DigitalBGA does charge $99 per month to use their platform and access their training. What do you all think of that?

In your opinion, are there other good/better IMOs for FE?

I’m also new to the insurance world. Is FE the most lucrative among all insurance products?

Had my phone call with DigitalBGA today. I was not so impressed with the call. The connection was bad. I could barely hear what he was talking about. There were construction noises. Most of the call was just him rushing through the content that’s already on DigitalBGA’s website. I am so confused because so many people have good things to say about DigitalBGA.

Since he was taking most of the time just repeating information I already knew, I didn’t really have much time to ask questions. And since his call quality was so poor we wouldn’t have had a fruitful conversation anyway had I asked.

I watched David Duford’s videos, and a guest speaker said agents shouldn’t be asked to pay for training or a platform. DigitalBGA does charge $99 per month to use their platform and access their training. What do you all think of that?

I’m also new to the insurance world. Is FE the most lucrative among all insurance products?

If you want to do FE telesales, Digital BGA is great. They have been doing it longer than almost any other agency. Excellent training and stellar reputation.

If you think $99/month is too big an investment for quality training, you're not going to make in with FE. Their training is exceptional and you're likely better off investing in the training with them than going elsewhere.

Personally, I don't recommend telesales for new agents. But if you're set on telesales, go with them.

If you want to do FE telesales, Digital BGA is great. They have been doing it longer than almost any other agency. Excellent training and stellar reputation.

If you think $99/month is too big an investment for quality training, you're not going to make in with FE. Their training is exceptional and you're likely better off investing in the training with them than going elsewhere.

Personally, I don't recommend telesales for new agents. But if you're set on telesales, go with them.
Thank you! This is reassuring. $99 is a good investment for me if I can make good money and receive good training from DigitalBGA. I am going to go with them! You offer great insight! I just got out of an MLM scheme so now I am a little bit traumatized. I was just trying to make sure I am making the right decision and not jumping from agency to agency. Hope you have a nice night!

If you are getting value out of Dave DuFord’s videos and you didn’t have a good experience on Digital BGA’s call, wouldn’t the next most obvious choice for you be…wait for it….David DuFord? Dave has a telesales group also you know.

Sometimes the most obvious solution is right in your question.

If you are getting value out of Dave DuFord’s videos and you didn’t have a good experience on Digital BGA’s call, wouldn’t the next most obvious choice for you be…wait for it….David DuFord? Dave has a telesales group also you know.

Sometimes the most obvious solution is right in your question.
Hahahaha I see what you mean. I did want to apply for David’s agency, but I really like DigitalBGA’s index. They have an index for which carrier makes you the most money, considering the approved rate, etc. [EXTERNAL LINK] - DigitalBGA Index - DigitalBGA

And I believe Davis starts you at 100% and DigitalBGA 110%, of course it depends on different carriers. DigitalBGA’s TV call-in leads are also appealing.

I hope DigitalBGA works out for me. If it doesn’t I will try David.

Hahahaha I see what you mean. I did want to apply for David’s agency, but I really like DigitalBGA’s index. They have an index for which carrier makes you the most money, considering the approved rate, etc. [EXTERNAL LINK] - DigitalBGA Index - DigitalBGA

And I believe Davis starts you at 100% and DigitalBGA 110%, of course it depends on different carriers. DigitalBGA’s TV call-in leads are also appealing.

I hope DigitalBGA works out for me. If it doesn’t I will try David.
As long as you have a plan B it should be all good.

Back