Cold Calling 65+

There's no perfect time to do it. Just like there's no perfect calling script or perfect lead. It's a numbers game.

^^ Well said.

The Law of Large Numbers.

----------

Are med supps an "easier" sale than FE when going door to door?

I have done some door to door for FE but not for Medicare supplements.

FE wasn't too bad, I have done door to door sales previously.

I have already connected with Listshack and was wondering if I would be more effective with a cold med supp approach as opposed to FE.
The old tried and true approach is to first save them money on their med sup premium, then recommend they invest a portion of the savings in a final expense plan.

If they don't want to switch, you can then pivot to the fe pitch.

Whether you're door knocking or cold calling, you'll have better chances working areas with very low MAPD penetration rates.

When marketing for Medicare Supplements, I highly recommend counties with 30% Medicare Advantage penetration or less.

I have a list of all the counties in the US with 40% MA penetration or less here on my website -

Order Now | Lead Heroes - We Hire, Train, and Manage Telemarketers.

Thanks for the info contained within your spreadsheet. I checked out Delaware's penetration levels and they are fairly low, now I have to familiarize myself with med supps as I have never sold them before.

Thanks for the info contained within your spreadsheet. I checked out Delaware's penetration levels and they are fairly low, now I have to familiarize myself with med supps as I have never sold them before.

I'm in your boat. Mortgage protection and FE are what I have been taught. Med Supp is a new ballgame for me

Back