Cold calling for cancer

I have a neighbor that is going through some cancer surgeries. He told me that they weren't happy with the amount the were able to take out last time.

So I said "Ah, they want to put some back?"

Take it easy on the cancer joking guys. It's not a fun thing to go through.

I can accept that.

Cancer not a good discussion here.
Wife's uncle-Doc did not have all removed material biopsied. Unbiopsied material was malignant. I think it was after two remissions, uncle died.
Family doc told wife a question symptom was no problem. She finally decided to discuss with another doc-after referral to a third-was diagnosed with cancer. Treated and ok now.
I had cancer at about same age as wife, surgery and symptom free.
LD

I can accept that.

Cancer not a good discussion here.
Wife's uncle-Doc did not have all removed material biopsied. Unbiopsied material was malignant. I think it was after two remissions, uncle died.
Family doc told wife a question symptom was no problem. She finally decided to discuss with another doc-after referral to a third-was diagnosed with cancer. Treated and ok now.
I had cancer at about same age as wife, surgery and symptom free.
LD
I survived stage 4 throat cancer and have lost friends and family to cancer. See nothing wrong with discussing it here or even joking about it at times. Gallows humor has always been a part of life.

(Here meant my home/circle.)
Much residual bitterness in my family over doc failures.

Started my ins sells career selling cancer plans. The emotion bottle up in this subject is a door of opportunity to speak to folks.

Don't use scare tactics like 1 in 3 will be affected by cancer etc...

Funny thing about that... you don't need to scare anyone about cancer, most are already there. It's a very real thing. And isn't that what most insurance is based off of, the "fear" of risk.

Guaranteed issue whole life insurance...cost will never increase...can not outlive...and builds cash value!! No health questions and no exams!!

Back