Cold Calling is powerful

But if one 1 out of 100 was to allow me to proceed then it will be a success in volume.

Pretty sure 1 out of 100 is actually the opposite of success in almost any sales, sports, bombs, dating, etc.

Especially when you consider the 1 is likely interested for a reason like already terminal or mentally ill.

Probably better off trying an activity with quite a bit better odds

Pretty sure 1 out of 100 is actually the opposite of success in almost any sales, sports, bombs, dating, etc.

Especially when you consider the 1 is likely interested for a reason like already terminal or mentally ill.

Probably better off trying an activity with quite a bit better odds
Cold calling will never have a success rate like shooting a basketball. In different activities, the success rate varies greatly. If I were to go to vegas, statistically the highest success rate if for me is to play Roulette and guess if that's red or black. The success rate for that is much higher than playing competitive sports and not to mention cold calling, but I wouldn't do that as my career. In cold calling, any 1% increment would make me happy. My point was to put in the work.

Last edited:
Back