Cold Calling is powerful

Using the word 'and' instead of 'but'. While not grammatically correct, it signals agreement rather than conflict or trying to convince.

That's one of the two ... but an unstated third requirement is that this is not a trick to get in the door: You had better be able to articulate a couple of ideas that could, if they followed your advice, make them instantly more wealthy. In other words, this isn't the wording to use if you are selling final expense policies (though I gave a version of it for final expense in the forum yesterday).

Last edited:
Reactions: DHK
Audio is terrible. Hard to listen to.

What?

Depositphotos14586679l-2015-older-man-hearing-loss-compressor-300x200.jpg

Reactions: DHK
Cold calling can only be done to landlines that aren't on DNC. What is that 4% of US households?

Now imagine those same households being dialed by every cold calling operation in the world.

Is cold calling still a viable solution today? There are far better ways

Cold calling can only be done to landlines that aren't on DNC. What is that 4% of US households?

Now imagine those same households being dialed by every cold calling operation in the world.

Is cold calling still a viable solution today? There are far better ways

And all those scam callers for the IRS, Social Security, and Auto Warranty's? Do YOU think they're following the DNC rules? They target everybody with their scam.

With the portability of phone numbers, how the hell am I supposed to know if I'm dialing a cell phone or not?

Here's my deal: If I get the response of "I'm on the DNC", my response is immediately this:
"I apologize. I will update my records immediately. Thank you for your time." and immediately hang up. It's not like I want to call someone who flat out told me 'no'... but I won't follow laws that criminals ignore and somehow profit from since they keep doing these robocalls.

Granted, is this against the law? Sure. At least I'm legitimate and a LIVE human being rather than a recording. And I'm courteous, polite, and professional.

Besides, would they rather get a phone call... or a door knock? I can easily knock on their door or call them up. Either way.

Back