Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

Well his posts were three years a part, so it is obvious that some evolution of opinion has occurred. I didn’t mean it as a slight against Michael ... I just liked fact that he embraced both sides of the divide with such certainty. I’ve said it before that I like him and I continue to like him. The fact that diaper man does not seem to like him only increases my certainty that I am right in continuing to view MIchael favorably.

Who is diaper man?

Well his posts were three years a part, so it is obvious that some evolution of opinion has occurred.

Disclaimer... haven't read this thread completely and may not.

I would interject, that you touch on a point DayTimer that I have pondered in past few days. Ridged adherence to a set way of thinking in this business can be a killer if you are not willing or able to learn and adjust.

I will be the first to say there are a few major doctrines in sales that never will be changed, people are people, if you can't produce you just think you can sale, and intelligence will always play second fiddle to hard work and commonsense.

Learning from others is very important skill to hone if one is to make his way properly through this world. To learn from others doesn't mean you imitate them nor employ their philosophy... but it means one can observe and take away things of value to them.

Now that I have waxed eloquent, or given the appearance to do so... I will pause and meditate. :1confused:

hmm I'm not sure why liking or not liking someone would have any relevance when calling out mounds of bs. I suppose DT gave me something to ponder. :idea:

Back