Cold Doors 2020 - Discussion Thread

I haven't read it but
He was definitely legendary! I recently got hold of his book, “Nothing Is Impossible”. I put it on the shelf above my desk, and then forgot about it. I noticed it again just the other day, and made my only New Year’s resolution so far to READ THAT BOOK!:yes:
I haven't read it but "Nothing is Impossible" was not written by him. It was written by Roy Alexander about him. His book is "Everything is Possible" and is being offered for sale at $150-$800 on eBay and Amazon. I would like to read it but won't pay that. Will probably buy "Nothing is Impossible" since it is much more reasonably priced.

I haven't read it but

I haven't read it but "Nothing is Impossible" was not written by him. It was written by Roy Alexander about him. His book is "Everything is Possible" and is being offered for sale at $150-$800 on eBay and Amazon. I would like to read it but won't pay that. Will probably buy "Nothing is Impossible" since it is much more reasonably priced.
A Legendary Salesman: His Wisdom and Principles is another book about him. Might be a good read since it was written by the President of Met Life.. Unfortunately I don't find any available for sale on Amazon. I wish they had Kindle versions of all three.

I haven't read it but "Nothing is Impossible" was not written by him. It was written by Roy Alexander about him. His book is "Everything is Possible"

Though it is not obvious, both books are as much "by Roy Alexander" as they are "by Mehdi Fakharzadeh." Nothing was published first, and between its publication and the publication of Everything, Mr. Fakharzadeh learned something about the book business. So Everything is "by Mehdi Fakharzadeh with Roy Alexander, while Nothing was a windfall for Roy Alexander as he owned the byline but the material was all simply reporting and recording the words spoken and written by Mr. Fakharzadeh.

His book is "Everything is Possible" and is being offered for sale at $150-$800 on eBay and Amazon.

I have and read both. I seem to recollect that I got more out of Nothing (which I bought used for the princely sum of 25 cents lol), than I did from Everything (which was given to me by MetLife when I passed my NY State licensing exam in 1998 - funny story for another time about how I almost became a Met Life agent but didn't and wasted another 18 years of my life before joining the greatest industry in the world).

I am putting both of Mr. Fahkarzadeh's books on my reading list and I will re-read them again soon. I will report back my opinion
Jz4MkEc3hxlnn7S5z87hZKxO9otgR-BUOsy_TjuZsgmAh7WMuMHVbU80HjZ1LlApZFK5Nd1_LyE553_DgGC3WvfhycsMLom-86g7Mw229U7-vVzVMJshydvkPUuatYDUEA=s0-d-e1-ft

You mentioned that "you have your eye on a few neighborhoods where you plan to knock every door". If you don't mind sharing what do you say when you cold knock "non-lead" doors?

I hope he’ll respond with what he’s doing currently.

"Hi Mr Jones, I'm Daytimer with Local Financial right over here on Near-by Road, and I didn't mean to interrupt you. I'll just be a quick second. I don't know if this is for you or not but with the current health and economic crisis caused by the virus it is important that we speak with you and all of your neighbors to give you the heads up that there are plans now available that can help you and your family reduce and eliminate your debts, fund your children's college educations, and even fund the retirement of your dreams without taking any additional money of your pocket. Would you be open-minded to finding out if we might be able to improve your situation?"

I bought the Found Money Management Program from the Insurance Pro Shop in September of 2019 and though I have really just scratched the surface, it has taught me what I need to know to do what I say I can do:

https://www.insuranceproshop.com/life-insurance-marketing/

My main product is Whole Life Insurance held in a mutual insurance company designed to be used as a banking strategy to eliminate consumer debts, fund educations, and provide supplemental tax-free income in retirement. For the older and uninsurable, fixed index annuities and single premium life if they qualify for a policy with a company with less stringent underwriting.

Last edited:
My main product is Whole Life Insurance held in a mutual insurance company designed to be used as a banking strategy to eliminate consumer debts, fund educations, and provide supplemental tax-free income in retirement. For the older and uninsurable, fixed index annuities and single premium life if they qualify for a policy with a company with less stringent underwriting.

I'm thinking that the kind of clients your are referring to here are not the one's you get bed bugs from... ;)

I'm thinking that the kind of clients your are referring to here are not the one's you get bed bugs from... ;)

Regular folks, four bed 2.5 bath working and middle class. I am not generally knocking the McMansion dweller. I'm finding the sweet spot is the $75K to $100k w-2 and business owners living below their means who hate paying taxes.

Last edited:
Back