Cold Walking

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm selling the UCT Dental Product. I have time on Friday in between appointments to do some cold walking which I never have done. Should I ask for the owner or should I pitch any employee instead of asking for the owner since this is a individual product & not a group product. I will be be pitching Mom & Pop shops.

Input would be appreciated since I've never done cold walking before. Thank You.

I don't know about your location, but I've been informed that UCT has pulled this product from the market.

;)
I'm selling the UCT Dental Product. I have time on Friday in between appointments to do some cold walking which I never have done. Should I ask for the owner or should I pitch any employee instead of asking for the owner since this is a individual product & not a group product. I will be be pitching Mom & Pop shops.

Input would be appreciated since I've never done cold walking before. Thank You.

The best thing to do is to make your presentation to the owner and then ask if you can talk to the employees. This accomplishes two things.. One it gives you greater credibility whit the employees if the owner has give you permission to talk to them and it prevents you from having a situation where the owner comes out, tells you to leave and then reprimands the employee for conducting "personal" business on company time.

;)

The best thing to do is to make your presentation to the owner and then ask if you can talk to the employees. This accomplishes two things.. One it gives you greater credibility whit the employees if the owner has give you permission to talk to them and it prevents you from having a situation where the owner comes out, tells you to leave and then reprimands the employee for conducting "personal" business on company time.

Good advice .............

I just got contracted with them last month. When did you hear this?

Talking to employees about insurance on company time without permission of the owner is a major no-no. It only leads to problems and will get you an undesired reputation.

Back