Collection of hard to find insurance books...ok to post for sale?

I’m out collecting from my debit clients today. So, the first thing that came to my mind was Premium Receipt Books, which are routinely called “insurance books” by the clients and “collection books” by agents. I guess it was because “collection” and “insurance books” showed up in the same sentence! :goofy:
View attachment 6039
Those look older than you. :laugh:

Thanks guys. Here's the highlights. Not sure if anybody would be interested in the whole lot, I know some are worth a fair amount, others not much...not trying to make a fortune, but don't want to give them away either. Let me know if interested!

Meisel - Selling Made Simple, The Whole World is Out or Busy, No, I Can't Afford It!, Saturday Always Comes, and Pocket Full of Sales.

Savage - The Easy Sale, High Touch Selling, Savage on Selling.

Schwantz - The Wedge

Murray - The Excellent Investment Advisor, The New Financial Advisor

Thomson - The Feldman Method

Dyke - Pirates of Manhattan

Also have a bunch of Barry Kaye books and a handful of other randoms that I'd throw in for free if somebody made a reasonable offer on the rest. ;)

I've read them all. All are a good read. That "Pocket Full of $ales" book by Irwin Burt Meisel was once sold by the MDRT (for only $10) and is full of one or two-page illustration or concept ideas to help sell the value of whole life insurance.

Some of those books are still sold on the MDRT website.

If I were you, I'd do an ebay listing of the whole package for $99. That would be a STEAL and a decent enough price for you too (I would think).

Were you ever on the TGP forums in the past? Looks like a reading list from that forum. :)

Were you ever on the TGP forums in the past? Looks like a reading list from that forum. :)
Haha, yup! Fresh out of college I was quite impressionable and bought basically anything he recommended...and I did get at least something out of all of them. Is that forum still around? It's been a few years since I was subscribed.

Thanks for the re-post.

Reactions: DHK
Back