Columbian's Continuing Changes

Seems there is more change afoot than is even being openly discussed on the forum. I don't mean for just Columbia alone, but for other carriers as well.

I think it rather disingenuous of some carriers to move directions they have without real ground support and then trying to sell us on how new and shinny the changes are or how much better or easier it is for us as the salesman. :skeptical:

I understand that there is a business value to many of the changes as companies attempt to keep more premium dollars in house and reduce classified risk. So I don't want to sound to butt hurt...

However; don't put this in spin mode and make it look as thought the real thing is to help me... tell me like a big boy what and why you are doing what you are, so I can go and get contracted with another carrier to do what I need for myself and my clients while leaving your apps in the back of some filing drawer.

Seems there is more change afoot than is even being openly discussed on the forum. I don't mean for just Columbia alone, but for other carriers as well.

I think it rather disingenuous of some carriers to move directions they have without real ground support and then trying to sell us on how new and shinny the changes are or how much better or easier it is for us as the salesman. :skeptical:

I understand that there is a business value to many of the changes as companies attempt to keep more premium dollars in house and reduce classified risk. So I don't want to sound to butt hurt...

However; don't put this in spin mode and make it look as thought the real thing is to help me... tell me like a big boy what and why you are doing what you are, so I can go and get contracted with another carrier to do what I need for myself and my clients while leaving your apps in the back of some filing drawer.
Perhaps it has to do with interest rates and bond rates being low for so long. I know the market is booming but insurance companies do not put a lot of their assets in the market. Too much volatility.

Exploitation of niches meets the brick wall of adverse selection. This has been a pattern for awhile now.
Look for Newby's gang to be captive with KSKJ one of these days. Shoot, they just might hire him on to run the agency division. Newby knows!:noteworthy:

Never captive. We just offer all the good ones and let the agents write whoever they want to.

Back