I cut my teeth in L&H plus Series 6 world 'in my youth' before finding my niche in P&C Commercial Auto - aka Truck Insurance. In 30+ years I've dealt with all kinds of 'wheels' risks that move almost everything plus the 3PL world with surety & contingent coverage experience added. Now transitioning to a role where I may be an independent consultant or employed. I am actively interviewing and amazed with all the InsurTech that is occurring. Transportation is in a disruptive time and it is clear that technology in that industry and insurance will be changing our lives (personally and professionally). I hope to learn from the professionals here. Glad to lend expertise and guide you to what may be a helper or solution of your problems. I am a networking fool, love LinkedIn, and was excited to read about this platform from an Alignable forum. rb

I have had a little success. I have had some transportation people come to me. I was invited from a transportation company. I plan to watch the forum and see where I can contribute and generate business contacts for referrals or direct client contacts. Watched very little over the last year and trying a new approach now. rb

I have had a little success. I have had some transportation people come to me. I was invited from a transportation company. I plan to watch the forum and see where I can contribute and generate business contacts for referrals or direct client contacts. Watched very little over the last year and trying a new approach now. rb

You should search the forum and read my techniques on getting referrals. I'm commercial only, and walk away from closing appointments on average with 3 or 4 referrals. Some times it's 2, sometimes its 14. Anything less than 3, though, even though I wrote the account, it's a failure in my opinion.

Back