Commission Tracker

onefastpony

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was tracking my business with a simple spreadsheet that I created but then I found the spreadsheet that one of the Forum users created, Jerard. I will say that his spreadsheet is far better than mine and I encourage any agent that doesn't have a tracking program or is looking for a different one, to at least check his out.

He does this for free with all the updates however I did donate $5 to him for the program.

This is an unsolicited post and is not meant to be an offer, well, since I'm not offering it. :nah:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ax-tracker-spreadsheet-im-sharing-t47040.html

I was tracking my business with a simple spreadsheet that I created but then I found the spreadsheet that one of the Forum users created, Jerard. I will say that his spreadsheet is far better than mine and I encourage any agent that doesn't have a tracking program or is looking for a different one, to at least check his out. He does this for free with all the updates however I did donate $5 to him for the program. This is an unsolicited post and is not meant to be an offer, well, since I'm not offering it. :nah: http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-technology-forum/i-made-commission-deposit-tax-tracker-spreadsheet-im-sharing-t47040.html

I forgot about Jerard's sheet but it does appear to be very good.

Thanks for the plug, Chris. Like I've said...messing with it keeps me from going crazy. Of course, it's too late for some of you.

BTW, on the next update I'm working on a way to track issue/lapse persistencey. It'll be awhile, though. I have to figure out both the formula and where I'm going to stick it. I mean where I'm going to put the calculated data, you dirty minded old geezers.

Dear Jerard - I am trying to obtain your spreadsheet. It looks like the above post from 2015 was last one on the subject? Going crazy trying to track sales for my husband - don't need all the bells and whistles of the CRMs out there but cannot program one myself in MS ACCESS. Can you please send me your spreadsheet?

Dear Jerard - I am trying to obtain your spreadsheet. It looks like the above post from 2015 was last one on the subject? Going crazy trying to track sales for my husband - don't need all the bells and whistles of the CRMs out there but cannot program one myself in MS ACCESS. Can you please send me your spreadsheet?

Quote him in the thread and he may be notified.

Lee

Thanks for the plug, Chris. Like I've said...messing with it keeps me from going crazy. Of course, it's too late for some of you.

BTW, on the next update I'm working on a way to track issue/lapse persistencey. It'll be awhile, though. I have to figure out both the formula and where I'm going to stick it. I mean where I'm going to put the calculated data, you dirty minded old geezers.

Here, I did it for you

Jerard hasn't been online in many months. Been trying to get his commission tracker for awhile now... unless somebody who got it when the link was working is willing to share, I think we're all outta luck .

Back