Commission >>>>>>>>>

I see a whole of change from W. We are not at war on a lie. The stock market is over 18,000. gas is around $2/gallon. Unemployment is at the lowest level in 7 years. We have national healthcare.

Of course you won't get that from Faux News.

Has Obama delivered on all we hoped for? No, but look at where he started from W.

But, I don't know how he got elected. The country was doing so well. Man don't we pine for the magnificent days of W.:yes:

BTW, I am an independent. I watch CNN as much as Fox maybe more.

But all that aside. I do not really care what party a person is.

BTW, I am an independent. I watch CNN as much as Fox maybe more.

But all that aside. I do not really care what party a person is.

The two-party system is past its time and will continue to polarize until it is blown up, which will ultimately have to happen in one way or another. There are far too many people nowadays who don't fit into either bucket, yet those schmucks vote party line more than ever. A politician wins an election by a narrow margin then gets on TV and declares that "the people have spoken." What a crock.

The two-party system is past its time and will continue to polarize until it is blown up, which will ultimately have to happen in one way or another. There are far too many people nowadays who don't fit into either bucket, yet those schmucks vote party line more than ever. A politician wins an election by a narrow margin then gets on TV and declares that "the people have spoken." What a crock.

It makes me sick and want to puke.

To those that say that political campaigns are dirtier than ever and that the politicians toe the party line more than ever know little or nothing about our history. There is not near the partisanship there was in the 1800s.

To those that say that political campaigns are dirtier than ever and that the politicians toe the party line more than ever know little or nothing about our history. There is not near the partisanship there was in the 1800s.

And you were probably around then to know that first hand.;)

Much of it boils down to HOW you sell and WHO you sell to.

My persistency has improved by doing the following:

1) Stopping intentionally targeting the projects. This reduced Debit Express business and measurably reduced the number of flakes I get.

2) Selling premium. It's not about what you sell, it's about what you keep. I always get a comfortable premium commitment from the prospect before I offer my wares. I want to know ahead of time, without any pressure from me, if the prospect can easily afford what I'm about to offer. My average case size has lowered a little, but I have less charge backs and less FE BS to deal with.

3) Targeting rural/outlying areas. Kind of fits with point number 1. Rural areas generally contain (a) less projects, (b) less flakes, and (c), more clients with checking accounts, which is a generally-better quality prospect (for me, at least).

How do you personally ask the question 'how much can you afford'?

----------

I see a whole of change from W. We are not at war on a lie. The stock market is over 18,000. gas is around $2/gallon. Unemployment is at the lowest level in 7 years. We have national healthcare.

Of course you won't get that from Faux News.

Has Obama delivered on all we hoped for? No, but look at where he started from W.

But, I don't know how he got elected. The country was doing so well. Man don't we pine for the magnificent days of W.:yes:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

It's Bush's fault and you're a racist.

How do you personally ask the question 'how much can you afford'?

----------

Why did the chicken cross the road?

It's Bush's fault and you're a racist.

Not Dave, but I start with the problem before I ask about a budget for the solution or I give a recommend fix and the cost for that fix. I may have to adjust the solution.

Back