Commission >>>>>>>>>

One thing most must understand. Most counties with cities of 50k or more people have projects. Thus to avoid those in each county requires that you have a much smaller population to mail to thus a much much wider area you must work multiple counties. This entails driving 300 plus miles many days.

Dave said, "intentionally targeting the projects".. In some areas there is no way to totally avoid them. Even small towns have subsidized housing areas that are not the best areas to work. As for how far you would have to drive, it depends on where you live.. I could work every day from now on without targeting a project area and never be more than 30 miles from my home.

Last edited:
One thing most must understand. Most counties with cities of 50k or more people have projects. Thus to avoid those in each county requires that you have a much smaller population to mail to thus a much much wider area you must work multiple counties. This entails driving 300 plus miles many days.

Personally I love the projects. I do a lot of business in the projects and I get far more referrals from my project clients than from any others.

Tell us your secret ? How do you keep people on the books that are so poor you think you're selling in Congo ? Maybe your projects are different than most?

Tell us your secret ? How do you keep people on the books that are so poor you think you're selling in Congo ? Maybe your projects are different than most?

No secret. People will pay for what they want. I know a lady that pretty much only sells in the projects on the south side of Chicago. She does in the nighborhood of $175,000 ap per year. She got an award a couple of years ago for having 94% persistency with that company. And that was the company she did the bulk of her business with.

I don't see the projects being different anywhere.If you are accepted into the community then you can do business there. I'm sure I wouldn't be accepted into the south side of Chicago like she is but since I have no plans to work there it's not an issue.

My referrals get me there most of the time now.

That's what I love about this game. So many ways to be successful. One mans junk is another mans gold.

No secret. People will pay for what they want. I know a lady that pretty much only sells in the projects on the south side of Chicago. She does in the nighborhood of $175,000 ap per year. She got an award a couple of years ago for having 94% persistency with that company. And that was the company she did the bulk of her business with.

I don't see the projects being different anywhere.If you are accepted into the community then you can do business there. I'm sure I wouldn't be accepted into the south side of Chicago like she is but since I have no plans to work there it's not an issue.

My referrals get me there most of the time now.

How do you know until you try?:twitchy:

Back