CommissionDonation.com Helping Agents Image & Sales?

Sounds like we need to give to the Mark vasectomy fund:twitchy:

I just had one a couple of months ago. OMG!! I would never go back and do it again. But I'm glad I done it.

But I'm also know to adopted kids. I adopted my niece when she was 14 years old that is now 18.

My van and house is full now. So I'm stopping at 5.

But, if anyone of you want to sponser one of my kids. I will send you a photo and a montly report on how they are doing. Just send money to my paypal account [email protected]

I do give money to charities, but I pick them. I don't allow someone to pick for me. I don't just give money to anyone. Most of the time, I approach them to help them. I give to those that don't ask for it, most of the time. I do hate the people at the red lights with their buckets, that you don't know where the money is really going and ask you to feed some hungry kids. I always want to say, hell, I have 5 kids, give me some of the money. I have 7 mouths to feed.

Same - won't put money in the bucket at intersections. As you stated - absolutely no idea where that's going. I do, however, have no problem buying someone a meal.

Hi Mark

((So you want an agent to give some of their commissions to your website and you give it to charity? Maybe I'm just confused. I for one, pick my own charities.))

sorry about your confusion...

CommissionDonation.com is simply a search engine for charitable buyers to find charitable salespeople.

step 1) Agents ad their info and how much they will give to charity when used for a sale.

step 2) Buyers pick those charitable agents

step 3) After the sale, the agent gives to the buyer directly for a mutually agreed upon charity.

The Commission Donation Network is only involved with step 1 and step 2 (the process of finding and contacting an agent), the third step is only between the agent and buyer.

The Commission Donation Network does not get any part of anyone's commission, the buyer's charity does directly.

There is no profit or profit model for the commission donation network other than generating leads for the agents who pledge to give to buyers' charities. On average, agents can get double or more the leads. I also do not filter or screen any leads because they come to the agents directly via the agent's contact info that the agent puts on the site.

((What do you pay yourself from your charity?? Is it an open record charity that you run or what?))

I only get the great feeling that I am connecting charitable agents with charitable buyers so millions more can go to the helpless. I get no part of the money, the money is exchanged at the closing table, not on my website, and the money is made directly in the charity's name, not in the Commission Donation Network name.

((MNMC This name is for sale))

the name is not for sale, that was my default whois info for some other domains I have, I updated the whois for CDN, thank you for info.

Best regards

Mohamed Ghounem
CommissionDonation.com

Last edited:
This may be rebating. If you buy this policy from me, then I will do this or give that.

The agent may have to say, I give money to charity if you buy the insurance or not. But you can look up who I give money to.

This may be rebating. If you buy this policy from me, then I will do this or give that.

Forget 'May Be'. It is rebating. If the person doing the referral has control over where the donation goes, then it is rebating.

On the other hand, the agent can say I will give 10% of all new business commission to the local orphanage / shelter / march of dimes / whatever, regardless of where the referral comes from.

If you look at what 'inspired' this, it is a clear cut case of paying a portion of your commission for a referral. As he said....
Ghounem was inspired by the emailer's volunteerism and also sensed an opportunity. "If I can have the volunteer send me all the potential renters, I would gladly give the women's help center half my commission for each referral" said Ghounem.

Even though Ghounem says this is legal for insurance agents in CT, it isn't in California, and I doubt most other states.

On the other hand, I do pick months where 50% of my new business commission goes to a specific charity. I control this, they don't send me any referrals because of it.

Dan

"I do pick months where 50% of my new business commission goes to a specific charity"

Fantastic!

Sheepishly, I must admit that I payroll deduct $20 per week to a few charities, but that's it (other than Vietnam Vets and Good Will).

A bit unrelated, I believe that might be the first time "sheepishly" was used in any post on this Forum.

"I do pick months where 50% of my new business commission goes to a specific charity"

Fantastic!

Sheepishly, I must admit that I payroll deduct $20 per week to a few charities, but that's it (other than Vietnam Vets and Good Will).

A bit unrelated, I believe that might be the first time "sheepishly" was used in any post on this Forum.

b58126d2.jpg

Last edited:
Back