Commissions After Death

And dont waste time on this until you know your daughter will stay in this business. I would say its not worth it if she does not have 2 years experience selling insurance

Idk. Could the business not be sold to another agent if she was not interested? A lot easier to sell a BoB when its attached to a business entity.

I know this post was an old one but I have the same question. I have done Insurance since 1988 and I basically work referrals only and AEP-I do get back with all clients. My daughter is getting into the business and when I pass away how can I make sure she gets my renewals and services my clients?

Can you make me a cake as fast as you can, Patty Cake?

Lots of Integrity FMO's are buying BoB's.

Christian Brindle who was just bought by integrity just did a 1 hr podcast on buying books . Integrity a few yrs ago was paying 8-12 times ebitda for a book . Now with rates skying they only pay 6-8 . It’s paid out over 3-5 yrs and you got to stay on and hit certain financial targets to get the full payout . I laughed like crazy . He said a regular book he’d only pay 1 to 1.5 times renewals . I’d shut my phone off and let my book go to zero over 4-5 yrs and make 3 times that .

Back